Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Event currency prices feedback

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/27 00:28:25 )
Hi there. Is there any way to settle with the currency price to buy Jamboree shop's event items and bundles? The lack of users being active during the help may be the cause of it but there are some who are still around trying to earn them but it's not easy to get a bundle.

Would you please reconsider lowering the price based on the statistics of people being active on site? well until a certain ample amount of people joined in the forum then get the prices back the way you wanted.

The other thread in feedback has covered the item's progress. I won't ask too much about those.

feedback received

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/27 01:28:25 )
@Kairu: At this time, the event item prices will not be adjusted. This is in fairness to those that have earned currency and already spent it over the course of the event.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/27 01:35:17 )
@Vozzy: yea it's totally understandable. I'm only concerned about the long term. Because selling (both virtual and irl) may be affected in the long term too. The request was about the later events after this or a different solution to the situation.

Thank you for listening though!

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/27 01:42:06 )
@Kairu: You made a valid point about activity. User activity in the forums plays a major role in the speed of posting and in turn the speed that currency accumulates. I had not accounted for lower activity levels while calculating EI prices. But I don't believe in freebies either as that would take away from EI value in the market place.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/27 01:46:11 )
@Vozzy: yea i get the reason why the bundle priced that way. Nah freebie option won't change the problem about activity issue.

Has the survey forms in the past give some input to find the solution yet?
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/27 01:47:24 )
@Kairu: to my recollection there wasn't much feedback of unfair prices / low activity making it hard to earn EIs.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/27 06:55:31 )
When the event opened it was blatantly pointed out to the staff that these are the highest priced EI's in the history of Voltra.
Even though it was pointed out to them within the first 12 hours of the event being launched and they could have very easily adjusted the prices before even a single one was purchased.
They didn't seem to care too much and have seemingly ignored any other complaints about the difficulty of acquiring items.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.