Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I went hiking this weekend! (With pics)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:18:28 )
@Totalanimefan: lol... yeah, probably. Everything has gone up in price, so why would touristy cabins be the exception? XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:27:52 )

@Wildfire: lol yes true.
I guess I'll just enjoy the fall beauty around me for free :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:43:25 )
@Totalanimefan: There ya go. It doesn't seem like you're exactly having a shortage of Fall foliage! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 19:01:48 )

@Wildfire: True facts. I love how beautiful it is.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 20:01:09 )
@Totalanimefan: This map one was harder on my eyes. Too many colours are similar. I should have enough confetti before the event ends. n_n

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 22:58:42 )

@Lotus: I did one of the old ones I like to do, I didn't try the new one lol. Good that you should be able to get enough. It should be a bit cheaper in the shops if you ask me. ^^;

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:12:34 )

@Totalanimefan: Lol yeah I lived in Michigan for a couple winters! The snow is beautiful at first but then it gets so gross and just yuck.

Donator — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:14:41 )
Ooh thats gorgeous. Almost makes me want to go outside ever
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 16:35:08 )

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah then it gets all gray and gross. And I don't like traveling in it. But it is pretty.

@Glume: It's working, we are almost making you want to go outside haha jk

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:03:29 )

@Totalanimefan: Exactly. Traveling in it can be scary, especially if the driver isn't super experienced in driving in snow. ^^;
Please ping me!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 13:30:13 )
@Totalanimefan: It overwhelmed me and I can imagine it would for some others as well. I will definitely be buying what I can in the shop. n_n;

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 14:57:44 )

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah F that. I live car-free here so I tend to take the train or walk. (Also bus and biking sometimes). I would not want to drive in the snow. I would say ice is probably worst but they tend to go hand in hand.

@Lotus: I'm not sure if this is your first event or not, but it's normally not this hard to earn enough event currency. Normally is very easy. I can help you out at the end of the week if you still need event currency. Everyone should be able to buy a set. By the way, save up for the bundle. It's all the items but way cheaper than buying each one.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 15:04:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Not my first event and I finished saving up enough to buy the bundle, thank you for offering to help. I agree, this event made things a little more difficult. I love the outfit you are currently wearing, it's adorable. n_n

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 15:09:15 )

@Lotus: Thank you! It's my halloween outfit from last year. I don't know if I said this to you but I do really like your outfit too. ^^ Super cool and very halloween themed ^^
Yeah I only have one set so far and I wasn't here for as much as I normally am, but it should have been enough that I'm rolling in it haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 15:41:14 )
@Totalanimefan: That is very kind of you, thank you! I was pondering how to come up with an outfit. n_n; I am glad you were able to save up enough despite starting a little later than you wanted to. <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.