Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I went hiking this weekend! (With pics)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 21:37:19 )

Not pictured: me falling on my ass and now I have a bad bruise.
Twitter Pics

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 21:39:23 )
Awwww maaaaaan... I still miss that geography - especially at this time of year! Thanks for sharing the pics - it's lovely!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:43:40 )

Ooh how pretty! Sorry to hear you fell though.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:26:49 )
Beautiful photos. n_n <3

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:42:38 )
@Totalanimefan: omg that creek!!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:45:46 )
@Ruby: Beautiful isn’t it!? n_n Good seeing you on here!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:51:21 )

@Wildfire: Thank you <3 And I hope that I can go back on a nice day during peak :)

@CooperationIsKey: Thanks. It wasn't a bit fall but the bruise is bad. So I'm sitting on one of those neck airplane pillows since it's on one cheek but near the middle. It's been helping lol

@Lotus: Thank you so much! I love sharing the beauty of nature. And I think you are new here? Welcome!

@Ruby: Yeah it's so beautiful! It's called Rock Creek. Pretty well named if you ask me lol

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:53:47 )
@Totalanimefan: haha yeah for sure xD I used to go to a rock creek park too xD but on the west coast

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:54:23 )
@Lotus: oh hey! Yeah creeks are one of my favorite things. I miss them 😭
Love your avi btw! Very stylish

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 23:57:06 )
@Totalanimefan: Glad I can admire it then, I’ve been around, just not posting. >_>’ Sticking to mostly puzzles. Posting as of recently, thank you for the warm welcome to the forums! <3 n_n

@Ruby: You’re always so kind Ruby, thank you. You look awesome as ever. The different shades of blue are a lovely touch. <3 n_n

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 00:27:16 )
@Lotus: aww thank you so much 🥺 that means a lot ❤️
You’re an awesome person as well~

And thanks! I’m glad I could find things that matched so well haha

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 00:30:07 )
@Ruby: No problem at all, it’s perfect! Thanks again for the words, it helped me smile today. n_n <3

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 03:03:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Well at least you've got a way to get some relief! ^^;

I tell you, one thing I really miss about living in Southern California and now Florida, is seasons. I don't miss raking a huge yard of fallen leaves, lmao (god I nearly have nightmares about being forced to do that alone as a teenager) but it's so pretty. o3o

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 12:36:24 )
@Totalanimefan: thanks. It's not going to happen this year (I'd have to go like this weekend - lol) but maybe next year. It has been a couple of decades since I've seen a New England(-ish) Fall :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 16:00:52 )

@Ruby: That's cool. Did it look like this?

@Lotus: I should be doing the puzzles too. It's just that they hurt my wrist after a while. I hope you get enough for an event bundle.

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah at least haha.
Yeah growing up in FL I can't really tell what time of year a lot of my memories are cause there are no seasons lol. But I did always like not having to have two wardrobes and not having to buy expensive winter clothes. But fall is really beautiful. I will try to enjoy it best I can before winter is here (winter when it's cold and grey sucks)

@Wildfire: True, it's changing up there sooner than DC. I would like to spend one fall weekend with the leaves changing in New England. I think it would be super pretty, but also expensive cause everyone else wants to do the same thing lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 16:27:26 )
@Totalanimefan: lol yeah... it really is a tourist thing... understandably so!! Fortunately for me, I still have family up there who I could probably crash with if I were to make the trip :3 But again, that's not going to happen this year.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 16:38:30 )
    Oooo it looks lovely! Sorry about your fall tho :/

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 17:06:13 )

@sunny: Thanks. I'll be ok. My butt just hurts lol

@Wildfire: That's always nice for the savings and then they can also show you what's good too. I would love to see VT but I heard that's really expensive lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 17:57:00 )
@Totalanimefan: lol. Granted, it has been a while since I've spent much time there at all, but I grew up in New England, Total...
Any place can be expensive - it depends on what you are looking to do and where you're going... and when. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 18:16:11 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I know you did lol.
But I meant those cabins in VT are very expensive in season. ^^; I looked it up a few years ago. I guess prices could have changed but I'm sure they only went up.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.