Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New and a bit giddy!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 06:03:24 )
Hi everyone, I'm Kitty. Someone mentioned Voltra on a random reddit thread and I feel in love when I started looking around the site! For context, I joined Gaia Online in 2005 at the age of 11 (I know, I know, against ToS) and spent every day on the site until 2010-ish. I went back in 2012-2013 and had a decent time, but by that time most everything was collapsing in on itself.

That being said, I'm feeling giddy with nostalgia and so happy I found a "modern" avatar forum site. I'm now 28 years old with two degrees, but cancer has left me disabled and I have a lot of free time. I hope to make some friends and have some fun here. Thanks for having me!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 14:56:18 )
    @kittyberry: hey, welcome to the site :) I hope you have a great time here!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 15:38:34 )
@kittyberry: I love your story of discovering avatar sites. My siblings and I were around the same age when we joined gaia... oops! That lit my passion for avatars and pixeling and here we are! So glad to have you! Enjoy the site.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Depressed Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:08:50 )
Hello

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 02:15:29 )

welcome
c:
i'm kinda new too

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 02:16:36 )
@sunny: Thank you! Everyone already seems so kind.

@Vozzy: Lmao! I think when I first joined I pretend to be a super mature 14 year old. This is the first avatar website I've found since that scratched just the right brain itch! I can't wait to dive deeper into all the items here. You've created something so incredibly special!!

@Mrs Aizawa: Hello! I love the song in your profile. Such a great time for music.

@Stinky: Thank you for the warm welcome!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 02:21:09 )
@Justice: Hiya c: I have to say I'm very impressed by your font color matching your avatar! So fancy!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 02:24:06 )

@kittyberry:
oh ty
hehe~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 02:45:44 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Hi there! *waves* I'm a long time voltie, but only recently came back after a looooonnng hiatus! I hope you like it here. :)

There are many active chatting threads right now over in the events part of the forums. Feel free to just insert yourself in conversations. Pretty sure most of us won't mind. Lol.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 02:46:06 )
Hey welcome! ^^ I think I joined Gaia in 2007. And I've been on a lot of different ones since then xD

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 03:11:26 )

I'm younger that you, but I played on Gaia through my mom's account when I was little (just dressup and the jigsaw lol). She eventually made me my own account, which I lost the login for TwT

Voltra has both the dressup and jigsaw that I remember from Gaia when I was a kid, so I get nostalgia too :D

hope you enjoy your time here!!!

Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 09:16:11 )
@kittyberry: hello dear and welcome on here i hope you find some Joy on here :D

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 11:01:05 )
Welcome, welcome! I'm pretty new here too, but I hope you enjoy and have lots of fun!

Voltie — Depressed Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 20:50:28 )
@kittyberry: Thank you!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 00:24:27 )
@Lithinel: Hiii! Thank you for being so welcoming; there so seem to be some active threads that are easy to join in with. Also, I must say, I absolutely adore your spoopy avi with all the kitties. True goals.

@Shark: I was so into Gaia I don't think I ever checked out other similar sites until now, haha. But 2007 was a good year! I think in 2022 we need this sort of distraction from reality more than ever.

@MaxIsConfused: Aww, I love that for you! I think as I got older I became obsessed with flipping items on the marketplace— but don't worry, I didn't turn into a crypto bro. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I didn't realize there were puzzles here as well! That sounds like a great time. And thank you for the warm welcome.

@Trixie Kay: Thank you!! I keep finding little things on the site that just give me a few drops of the precious serotonin, lol.

@corruptedwebbing: Thank you! This site seems wonderful. Everyone from fairly new members to the creator welcoming the newbies.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 18:11:54 )
@kittyberry: thats really good haha! yeah as i start on here i was so happy!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.