Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Favorite dinosaur

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 14:52:08 )
Parasaur for me, my cousin used to have a bunch of toy Dinosaurs and I always liked the Parasaur. For some reason they've always been shown as pink and purple but I just found out they aren't actually that color.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 17:45:05 )
@WiltedFacade: OH man, my favorite dinosaur is the kosmoceratops! It's basically if the triceratops decided to dress itself up a bit with decorations.

I used to watch a lot of Dinosaur Train with my relatives. Some of the dinosaurs in there are bright fun colored. I always thought that's how they look like in real life. Turns out, they're not. Still loved that show!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 18:02:50 )
@WretroughWorld: Those ones are really cool I like all dinosaurs really they've always been so interesting

Same here that used to be my favorite show, I still watch it kinda wish they'd still make episodes

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 21:47:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i really love the triceratops.
Anything that is of that dinosaur i gotta have.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/5 02:30:35 )

ankylosaurus~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 08:09:00 )

ahaha my boyfriend is a mega paleo-nerd and i asked him if he had a favorite-- he was like "don't ask me that" immediately LOL
i don't think i have a favorite but i know i don't like pterosaurs.. freaky things

⭕🔴⚫⚪
lys + he/him
please ping me!
art + adopt shop

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:49:41 )
    Ah, probably one that wouldn't eat me.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 18:05:16 )

pterosaurs all the way!

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 03:40:44 )
Does Opabinia count as a dinosaur? Technically it's a arthropod. But it's unique as heck and I love its weirdness.
Basilosaurus is neat too because of its lineage to modern-day whales. Whales evolved backwards and I love that fact.
I'm a fan of any early aquatic dinosaur.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 12:44:45 )

I really love Triceratops, myself. I have a tiny Triceratops skeleton on my dresser and a triceratops plushie by my bed. I find myself drawn to triceratops stuff (mostly plushies lmao) quite often!
Please ping me!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/10 23:25:45 )
Pretty sure mine changes every time I stop and think about it xD I love pterodactyls and ankylosaurs. But also stegos and triceratops.

I have t-rex, triceratops, and diplodicus plushies that I love to bits. They're these chibi wide-eyed dinos that are just so darn cute
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.