Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Positivity and Coping (come chat!)

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:28:06 )
@Austiderps: *waves* Hey there! :D How's it goin'?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:30:36 )
@superbearwars: Fuu, life choices are strong right now. 1:30am atm and and I'm getting sleepy. =(

@AelloTyphoeus: It's basiically our variant of a GED. :D !! There was no test last year so I had wait until this year to do it!

Hii Austiderps!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:32:26 )
@Mica: D: Aww. I usually go to bed around that time, or 2-3am. It's about noon here now.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:34:29 )
@superbearwars: I been waitin' for someone to log on so I can spend everything I've hoarded on this gatcha game.. but nooo, they decide NOW IS THE TIME TO SLEEP A LOT. >.> Which is fantastic for their health but but but.. *rolls around* :vanora_tired:

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:35:53 )
@Mica: ooo which gacha? :eyes:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:44:43 )
@superbearwars: It's callled Final Fantasy Brave Exvius :D Some newb got me into it and nao I am possibly a little addicted...

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:48:47 )
@Mica: Ahhhs. Well, I mean I'm not opposed to helping you study if you'd like (may not be great, but can at least try and offer support)
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 02:07:42 )
@Mica: Nice! Right now I'm (sort of) into CocoppaPlay, but not really. XP Mostly I binge-play mobile games and then forget about them, and I'm forgetting about it lol.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 06:51:06 )
@aellotyphoeus: I added a couple more things to the first page :o It's not much, but I wanted to ping you anyway ^_^ I need to ask a friend of mine for like... good blogs for stim type content and stuff

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 15:08:52 )
@superbearwars: That's how I usually am to! I liek to play farming games, addicting games like bejeweled and fruit ninja.. omg jetpack joyride too from halfbrick.
I've never heard of that one! O__O; There's a lot more gatcha games than I ever thought though, like the SAO, Fire Emblem and I think Fate Stay Night?
I've been pretty loyal to this ONE game though and I'm a complete free to play dweeb.. XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 15:20:22 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Haha, wow thanks for the offer! I think emotional support is what I'll need most LOL. AND MOTIVATON! WOO!
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 16:10:34 )
I feel This thread was made for me...

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 18:01:30 )
@Mica: for gachas I usually prefer monster collecting/battling games. Summoners War is huge but probably the best one I've played.

@FuuChan: Yay! I'm glad you like it. :D

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 18:05:35 )
@superbearwars: it just seems perfect because I am quite depressed and have a lot of issues
emotionally and mentally.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 18:07:17 )
@FuuChan: I empathize. I hope this thread will be of some help to you in the future!
What are you up to, wherever you are in the world?

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 18:09:25 )
@superbearwars: I feel it will because sometimes I just need one heck of a distraction. XD
Well, I am working on drawing the other hand to my drawing.
I feel proud. I drew a hand and it doesn't look bad at all. So I am working on that.
I may livestream but idk when. I am currently staying up to fix my schedule.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 18:13:02 )
@FuuChan: Good work on that hand! And yeah, distractions tend to help me a lot personally, which is why I made this thread. Also, I totally relate to having to stay up to fix your sleep schedule. I got like 5 hours of sleep last night but probably won't be napping... ack.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 18:16:53 )
@superbearwars: Yeah, I feel so happy and content with myself. I just did my best
and it came out good enough for me.
Now her next hand. It is giving me trouble because of the position but i'll figure it out.

That's great that is why you made the thread.
I am sure many people appreciate it. I know I do.
and yeah. Lately I have been sleeping in till 4pm so I need to fix it to stop sleeping in all day.
Plus whenever I livestream it's too late and people don't come because their working, asleep, etc.
so I want to fix it for my art.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 18:49:07 )
@FuuChan: Yeah I totally get how you feel about that hand. And hopefully we can both fix our sleep soon!
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 18:53:32 )
@superbearwars: the second hand has been drawn!
and it looks great too.
Now to draw her arm and figure out hand position.
I keep switching it and just trying which position looks better. XDD

yes I hope so.
I also need to make sure i am up even for a moment by 11pm so i can take my birth control.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.