Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games I’m finally ready (ACNH)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 22:06:07 )

@neon: Yes I like who I have so far! I would like to have one or two of my old villagers. Some of them I really liked. I had Marshall in New Leaf, and then for NH I had Agent S and Sucker that I really liked.
Thanks for helping me out lately with ACNH ^^ Always needed when you have a new island.

@sunny: lol probably. There was times that I didn't touch it for month lol. I'm still sad that I don't have my original island.
I thought that I would reply to your here since we started talking about AC. Do/did you ever watch her play?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 22:10:00 )
    @Totalanimefan: no I never watched her play. I used to play myself when the DS was first released. I played the first game. I decided I will go on tomorrow and create my island. How do I add you as a friend/visit your island?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 22:16:41 )

@sunny: I played the one on the 3DS and I loved it, and I also had the special edition 3DS that I used until it was broken!
Yes we totally need to play together! That would be a lot of fun. We need to add each other's accounts as friends on our Switches (Do you have an account on your Switch?) and then when we want to go to whoever's island the person hosting will need to go to the airport and set up a Dodo code. Send the code to the other person, then that person enters it in their airport and then we can hang together.
After we visit each other in game there is an option to add them as a friend :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 22:18:37 )
    @Totalanimefan: ok got it, I will do all of that tomorrow:) I don’t have an account yet but I will create one!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 23:38:45 )

@sunny: Yay this is going to be a lot of fun ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/9 17:53:10 )
    @Totalanimefan: I tried to do it but apparently you need a Nintendo online membership, which I don’t have and don’t want to pay for lmao. I’m sorry!! I didn’t realise you had to pay!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/9 21:37:36 )

@sunny: I'm sorry, I forgot to say that part! It's ok. I wouldn't want you to spend money on this lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/9 21:45:05 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol as soon as I told my mum she was like “you gotta pay for that” XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/9 22:35:39 )

@sunny: Oh no lol. Well I guess better that your mom told you instead of you trying for like an hour and not knowing why it doesn't work lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.