Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Got my heart monitor removed!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 19:56:26 )

@Vegan: Oh I see. That makes sense.
I live in the US right now, but my husband is British and I met him while we were both studying in the UK. :)
There are lots of places to get it in the US, but I haven't looked into it too much.
I'm sorry about your parents. When I was in CA and they were on the East coast they didn't save up to see me and it was very hurtful. Finally after many fights and like 5 years out there my mom finally (they are divorced) came out for Thanksgiving but it was only for a few days and she acted like she didn't want to be there.
But now that I'm in DC and she is in PA she comes down a lot more and is happy about it. I don't really understand the difference.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 08:57:16 )
@Vegan: Oh interesting, I wouldn't have thought to try warming up the adhesive. I guess some skin types they just don't stick to, thankfully there are a lot of different brands and types now that you can try! I would've totally understood "the sticky bits", lol, it may sound silly but it makes sense!

No need to apologize at all, I still understood you! I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling with your health, I know how hard that is =(
Migraines suck, I'm kinda prone to them too, but I haven't had one in close to a month? Just more normal headaches, and honestly I'll take them instead of the migraines! I really hope things get better for you soon! ♥
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.