Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 01:15:16 )

Not sure if this is allowed but I figured I would reintroduce myself. I joined like 4 years ago and wasn't very active and then just kind of.. forgot about the site. Which I am super sorry about! But I finally remembered the site and wanted to become active again. So, since it's been like four years, I figured it would be appropriate to reintroduce myself.

My name is Elle and I'm a 31 year old female. I have 19 birds (I breed birds to sell as a hobby and extra source of income) and one crested gecko named Ember! I love playing video games, roleplaying, writing, reading, watching movies/tv, reading webtoons/manga. I also enjoy mythology and astrology! I'm a pretty chill person but I can be shy sometimes. I also have a form of autism and it can be difficult for me to understand certain social queues so I apologize in advance if I accidentally offend anyone.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 01:25:31 )

Dylan:
Welcome back to Voltra, I myself am a noob, so don't worry. I am also autistic myself and have social anxiety. Nice to meet you.

I have social anxiety as well. :) Welcome to Voltra as well! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 01:27:34 )

Dylan:
Thank you, I sent a friend request btw

I accepted! :D

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 01:30:25 )
    Welcome back! What kind of mythology do you like?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 01:41:11 )

@sunny: I like greek, norse, and egyptian! I really want to learn more about other kind of mythology, especially the creatures associated with them. I'm probably most familiar with greek but even then I'm no whiz and there's still so much I have to learn. Also thank you!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 02:11:01 )

Welcome back Elle~ <3

bloop

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 02:11:30 )
@Elle: Welcome back to Voltra! :3 nice to meet you~ That's cool you have birds and a gecko! What are their names? :3
I hope you have a good time here, we're a pretty chill community and there's a lot of us who are autistic as well, myself included

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 03:04:14 )

@Bonnie: Thank you! :D

@Ruby: Thank you and likewise! I love your avatar! And it's nice to hear that this place has a lot of fellow autisic people! :D

So, let me name them all and tell you what they are.

Ember is my crested gecko.

For my birds, I will group them together to explain easier for their names and what they are

Conures: Sevi (nanday), Sammy (sun), Kosmos (sun)

Cockatiels: Memory (white face cinnamon pearl), Celeste (white face pearl), Orion (white face normal), Duplo (cinnamon), Lego (cinnamon pied)

Peachface Lovebirds: Helios, Selene, Topaz, Nia, Lemonade, Petrie, Jasper, Lapis, Peridot, Malachite

And then I have a parrotlet named Shiloh. :)

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 03:12:38 )
@Elle: Oh thank you! It's one of my favorites I've made too :3 I like what you have for your avi so far! Nice color choices :3

I know nothing about birds so I googled to the best of my ability for a visual, such cuties! I have no idea the birds with the lil cheekies were called Cockatiels haha my grandpa had one named Marty that would sing the theme song to the andy grifith show, so I always just called that type of bird Martys lol

Lovely birds you have though and really nice names! Love the nod to Duplo as well xD

Are these birds you keep or will these be going to other homes? (not sure if these are the ones you breed or offspring haha)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 03:16:52 )

@Ruby: Thank you! It's the avatar I had before I forgot about the site. Haven't changed it yet cause lazy and I do like it hehe.

And I did not name Duplo and Lego. All of these birds mentioned are pets or breeders, though I did breed some to hold back as future breeders. Some of them are related! Also, Duplo and Lego are currently on eggs that should hopefully hatch soon!

I bred Nia, Petrie, Jasper, Helios, and Sammy. :)

Petrie and Lemonade are the parents of Jasper and Helios. Petrie and Nia are the children of Topaz!

And I love cockatiels! They're so cute!

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 03:18:18 )
@Elle: do you name the babies before you sell them? You could give them lego names xD like Brick xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 03:24:44 )

@Ruby: I try not to because then I'll get attached and want to keep them all but some do get little nicknames. And funny enough... the male, Lego, used to belong to my friend and he was actually named after Legolas but the person who got Duplo to put with him thought he was named after Legos and thus named her Duplo. xD

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 03:58:44 )
@Elle: I know how that is, I’m the same way lol or like making stuff, I crochet and if I make anything with a face I’m like nah I’m keeping it, we’ve bonded lol

Omg that’s so funny xD “Lego?! I shall name you, Duplo!” “Its Legolas….” “…..oh” xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 04:12:44 )

@Elle: hey welcome. I’m pretty sure you are allowed to make another welcome thread every time you come back to the site.
You and me and the same age ^^
I hope to see you around the forums.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 04:31:54 )

@Ruby: Right? Too funny. heheh. I considered changing their names but eh. They're like 8 and are used to their names so I'll just keep 'em.

@Totalanimefan: Thank you! :D And hopefully you shall. And ooo, what's your birth month? :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 05:10:25 )

@Elle: sorry stepped away from the computer.
It’s July 17th. What about you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 05:25:18 )

@Totalanimefan: January 10th! And no worries! I'm just doing jig saw puzzles. xD

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 08:35:14 )
@Elle: hey welcome back elle! I hope you will enjoy it here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 09:43:26 )

@Miss Sandman: Thank you! :D
||

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 10:14:07 )
@Elle: whats up to you?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.