Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 13:19:38 )

@Miss Sandman: Nothing much. You?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 15:27:51 )

@Elle: oh you are only 6 months older than me. My husband’s bday is Jan 7th but a different year.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 23:38:57 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh that's so cool! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 00:00:02 )

@Q t e a p o n: Thank you! And I will! It's been a hot minute since I've been on here, hehe. And yes, I love my birds! My friend who also breeds has way more birds than I do and even I'm not sure how she keeps up. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 01:00:27 )

@Elle: thanks. I like random facts like that. Thanks for the friend request by the way! How are you doing today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 01:52:00 )

@Q t e a p o n: I was last on like four years ago when the site was relatively new so xD I imagine a lot has changed. And most of my birds have their own room! I have a bird room and then i have some in the living room as well. :)

@Totalanimefan: You're welcome! :D Edit: I totally missed your question at first. I'm doing decent. You?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 03:15:32 )

@Q t e a p o n: I'd love to eventually make them a really nice bird room with areas for them to hang and decorate and stuff but my current rental only has one bedroom that is suitable for the birds and it's the smallest one. But I'm hoping to move soon for numerous reasons. Hopefully next place will have a better, bigger room for them. And sometimes! Sometimes I have to get my friend to help me find buyers. I took a long break and recently came back into breeding and improving myself and my breeding and such back in like 2021. I've been mostly raising lovebirds but I finally have a cockatiel pair on eggs. :D And that's cool that they added a better inventory system. :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 04:55:11 )

@Elle: good. Mostly just played video games with my husband while also killing time on the internet. What kinds of items do you tend to like on avatar sites. I can donate to you ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 06:19:29 )

@Totalanimefan: I played video games too! Still am. Playing Genshin Impact right now. :D And awww! I'm not too picky when it comes to free stuff. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 13:38:53 )

@Elle: ok. I’ll pick some stuff you might like.
It’s Monday and I have a Drs appt today and I’m trying not to worry about it. ^^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/9 00:53:07 )

@Q t e a p o n: She's great but can be a jerk sometimes but is very helpful with the bird stuff at least. And yes, I really want a bigger and nicer place. This place I'm currently living in is kind of a dump and the landlords just don't care about their tenants. I have so many issues that go unfixed cause they always forget or blow me off. It's so annoying. And a bird hangout sounds like a great idea, honestly! I'll have to make one because I'm sure there are other bird owners/lovers on Voltra. :D Also yes, I have a lot of photos of my birds. :D

@Totalanimefan: Okay, that sounds good! And I hope your appointment went well!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/9 04:07:37 )

@Elle: thank you. It’s been a rough day. Got triggered at the Drs office but I was able to calm down. They were nice at that office (had never been before). I have to wear a heart monitor for two weeks.
How was your day? I hope you like some of items ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/9 16:27:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you so much for the items! <3 And I remember having to wear a heart monitor several years back. It was a pain in the butt hehe. And my day was pretty good. Been up all night and need to try and get some sleep before DnD tonight!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/9 16:45:53 )

@Elle: Oh you had to as well? It's good to know that I'm not alone. I wouldn't pry too much into it though.
Oh no, make sure that you get some rest! At least 3 hours will help your brain function for DnD. ^^ Do you play once a week with friends?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 02:13:33 )

@Totalanimefan: Yea back in like 2019 or so because I got sent to a heart doctor cause they were concerned cause my previous longterm doctor had me on a really high dose of adhd meds so they were concerned that it had some health effects. And I got like 6 hours. And this is actually my very first time doing DnD so this is our first session and we're working on our characters. :) And yes it will be once a week until the campaign ends.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 02:29:38 )

@Sage: Saaame! And thank you! Feel free to add me. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 02:57:14 )

@Sage: Accepted! And I like fantasy/anime stuff! Also other things as well. Currently binging Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous. I'm on season 5.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 13:51:55 )

@Sage: it’s nice to see you again ^^

@Elle: oh I see. That sounds kinda scary. Was everything ok? I’m on day 3 of wearing it. I don’t like how you constantly can feel that it’s there and it pulls on your skin but I also feel like technology made it much smaller than it used to be and it’s not actually hurting me.
Oh that’s cool. How long is the campaign part for?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 19:45:20 )

@Totalanimefan: To be honest, I don't remember what happened after I sent the heart monitor off. I don't remember if I got the results or what they were. I just remember my egg donor never paid that bill and having to wear the heart monitor and then being glad when I could finally take it off. And um... not sure. Our dm hasn't told us and if she has, I've forgotten cause I have a terrible memory. I'm making a wood elf druid who is a hermit.
||

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 19:54:06 )

@Elle: Well that sucks. All that for nothing. :/
Oh that's cool. Is this your first time playing DnD?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.