Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wretrough's Music/Video/Game of the day

Donator — They/Them Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/06/12 22:24:30 )
I'm gonna work more just to earn a little more money this month. It's gonna be 6 days a week until July hits.

So far, I've listened to SPEEDKING Vol 2, and all of their songs are great!

Donator — They/Them Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/1 17:57:46 )
Every summer becomes a busy month just as long as it's hot and it's either Friday or Saturday. Hopefully I get to save enough to have a week vacation for the fall or winter, maybe even the spring, not summer though since there's a looot of guests that season.

I've been listening to the new RoughSketch albums this month. They sure have a unique style of Hardcore.

Donator — They/Them Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/3 20:00:16 )
The busy week is coming in a few days, I kinda wish I stuck to my regular schedule of 5 days a week instead of six, at least it's just for 2 weeks.

So for that, I'm gonna remain positive by listening to All of the AD:TRANCE albums from Diverse System.

Donator — They/Them Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/17 17:59:30 )
Finally finished with the long week of work and now resting. Unfortunately there's one more long week where they need everyone including me to work an extra day. I know most of us aren't excited about it, but I hope this is the last one.

While passing the busy days, I've been listening to all of the IIDX songs every day starting from IIDX 10 and ending it to IIDX 30.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/10 18:07:35 )
Been a couple of months, but I'm here again. Just recently doing a lot of work here and there to the point where I don't have much time to post here. Here's hoping I do post here at least once a week or so.

Been watching the new 10 minute power hour videos. I actually ordered one of the egg shapers that makes your egg look like a fish or a bear!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/6 02:43:35 )
I'm now ill this week. And at a busy month too...
Hopefully this goes away within this week, I'm gonna get as much rest and drink a lot of tea this week.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/6 02:46:51 )
Forgot to add what I was doing for the day.

All I did so far was watch more videos, mostly Otamatone covers of different songs. I should buy one soon since it looks like a fun instrument.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 03:54:52 )
Getting better just a little after a 14 hour sleep day.

Just rewatching some old Videos that I used to watch 3 years ago. I'm surprised the channel is still up after several years.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/03/6 13:03:00 )
Back once again... Jeez, where did the time go? So much shit happened this winter, such as job loss and stuff, but now, this March I've found a new job to work at. It's a little easier on the workload, so that's something to look forward to, and at least it's better than nothing!

Because I've been absent for so long, if I listed what I did so far, it'll probably be way too much. I'll say this though, I've been occupying myself with virtual pet sites in the past months and I'm still going, namely Xanje and EggCave.
For music , oh my gosh, I finally finished listening to all the works. Series. Now I can put them all on shuffle and play it while I work on my drawings and characters!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 days ago ( 2024/04/26 10:52:17 )
Back again, and I'm out of a job. I quit this time because I was getting paid less for a lot of work. I come back home absolutely exhausted by the end of the day with little to do for my free time for 5 days just to get a paycheck that isn't enough to pay for most of my bills. Thank goodness I quit, so here's hoping I find one that doesn't kill my back.

Good thing there's always new music and videos do discover while I take the time to heal and find a new job. I love the entire OST for Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore! The game also rules too, it brings back a lot of memories!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.