Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wretrough's Music/Video/Game of the day

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/20 12:05:19 )
Today I've listened to selflessness from kidlit once again, on repeat for an hour. It's just soooo calming and a relaxing start for my day, be it for work or for a day off.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/24 15:14:38 )
Today's a Wednesday, so I gotta have the most fun before work starts again!
Just watched a few game play videos this morning. Might play a few games and listen to some music in a few hours too!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 19:14:13 )
Bwaaah... I missed too many days, and I didn't even live up to my word of missed days... Maybe I'll do it soon, soon...

Today I listened to an entire Jazztronik album while working.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/6 18:23:35 )
So today I rewatched a compilation of Game Grumps today, because sometimes I just gotta revisit some stuff.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/9 17:27:10 )
Today I got to listen to a whole works. album while going to work this morning. It really is the kind of music to get things done to!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/9 17:28:17 )
Yesterday, I listened to more energetic music, from DJ MYOSUKE again.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/10 15:36:38 )
This morning I listened to some relaxing works.after music to go to work for starting off a busy Saturday today.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/16 13:41:28 )
This morning I listened to some breakcore to start this Friday, just felt like it. I'm ready to take on the busy workload my work has for me this week.

I'll update the other days on my break.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/16 16:08:35 )
Currently on break, I couldn't really remember all the days I missed so I'll just update on the days I missed recently.

Yesterday and the day before, I just listened to some artcore while doodling.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/17 17:23:10 )
Just listened to a playthrough of a game from a very funny creator while working. Just gotta say wherever they are now, I hope they're doing good in life. I understand why some people leave a platform, so I hope they're still doing fine!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/24 19:33:47 )
Today listened to some slightly cheerful music on my way to work in the morning. Where I'm from, it's pretty cold.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/24 19:34:46 )
Yesterday, on my way back home after work, I listened to the whole album of works.5 in the evening.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/27 00:31:51 )
Today, I just woke up early to check on my sorta malfunctioning laptop to see if factory reset is complete, and it is! But now there's a real new problem, now it's just stuck at the booting phase. So I'm gonna see if there's a solution and try all possible ones, and hopefully it's fixed. But if not, time for me to get a new laptop. I had it for several years so it makes sense that it broke down. Good thing I backed it up like I do every few months a year.

Now I just listened to works.4 and works.3 today, and watched some old videos. A good day to start my day off.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/28 02:01:57 )
Laptop is completely wrecked at this point, so I'll have to buy a new one in a few months...

Today I watched one new RTF video! It was super fun to watch and better than the original.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 17:15:03 )
Woo, finally a day off for me...
I had to work an extra day yesterday since they were somehow understaffed, vut I guess it just happens at some point. Thank goodness I get paid for working the extra day.

Anywayyyy, yesterday and today I've been listening to a lot of commentary tracks from Jaboody. Some of the tracks made me chortle for a bit!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/6 17:13:31 )
Taking a short break ATM, so not much going on at work. Thanksgiving is coming up soon, so I have to be at work on that day...

On to what I did today.
I listened to part 1 of the BOFXVI album. That part is called the Good Morning Station and it's fitting since this is how I'm starting my morning with!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/7 21:51:03 )
Listened to some new music, shibuya kei music to be specific. So far I listened to YMCK and Plus Tech Squeeze Box, and lemme tell you it was the best!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 01:25:30 )
Day off today, so I've been playing Paper Mario TTYD.
So far, I'm planning to work an extra day every week until next month, I could really use the extra cash for get ready for Halloween.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 07:19:50 )
Forgot to mention that on Sunday, I've been listening to some works. music during work. Thank goodness no one at work daw me listen to music, as this is how I usually do to pass the time. I prefer to speed through the work days so I can get home and relax on my days off.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 11:47:40 )
The days are getting colder and the sun will rise even later.

This morning I just watched a few funny videos to wake my body up, didn't work much but at least I'm in a good mood so yeah. I'll update on yesterday and the day before once I have a bit of free time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.