Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wretrough's Music/Video/Game of the day

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/14 01:47:05 )
Just a "one post a day" thing where I share what I listened to, watched, and/or played for the day.

Without further ado, here I goooo!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/15 12:24:14 )
Today, I played Paper Mario: Origami King for a few hours, I just did many battles to earn some coins for future chapters I'll be advancing on my day off.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/16 12:05:42 )
Just a few days of work left before my two days off...
Now I didn't get to play any video games today, but I did get to listen to music on my way to work and getting ready.
Listening to "morning morning" is my favorite song in the works album. It gives off an Animal Crossing: New Leaf vibe.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 23:16:52 )
Urgh, I missed my days thanks to work, vut hey life gets me busy.
Today, I've been listening to Somniferum by Aikapin. The song has been a favorite of mine since I first listened to it a couple of years ago. I wish there was an English translation to the song though.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 23:38:59 )
Today I've been playing Wario Land 4. I've finally got through one of the bosses I've been trying to beat.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/21 03:39:20 )
I really gotta post more often, so from now on if I missed a day of posting, I'll post whatever I've watched, played or listened to on the day that I missed posting on.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/22 19:58:37 )
Today, I've rewatched some old videos of one of my favorite YouTubers for an hour.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/22 20:18:50 )
Also yesterday I just listened to the whole album of Camellia's U.U.F.O. I just love all of the music in this album!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 12:10:37 )
Today, I just listened to the whole works.2 album in the evening before I slept. I was so exhausted from the weekend workload I had to do so I fell asleep faster.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 12:11:45 )
Yesterday I watched some Game Grumps to keep my sleepy self awake for a while as well as laugh at the funny stuff.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 21:32:11 )
Yesterday I listened to You are Dead from the Total Distortion game for about an hour.
It's the best game over song I've ever heard.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 21:33:42 )
Today I watched some episodes of The Tick. Man, it's been a decade since I've watched this...

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/27 18:52:48 )
Today I've listened to one of Nanahira's songs. Mainly the Concon one where it's about kitsunes!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/2 21:57:18 )
Ah finally a day off for me...
Today I listened to the whole album of Megarex's FUGENE 4 album. I love all of the music there! Can't wait for FUGENE 5 IF they'll ever make one.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/3 17:53:23 )
Another day off for me before I go work tomorrow, so I got to play some Mario Golf. The one on the GameCube, though I am planning to get the new one as well soon. Hopefully next year.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/6 12:28:12 )
Woo, missed some days but I'll post the rest later..
Just listened to a whole Louis Cole album today, the funky synths are just perfect.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 11:59:23 )
Ugh, I was almost late because I woke up several minutes before my alarm time, and thought it would be a good idea to turn it off because I'd still be awake but nope, I fell asleep and woke up minutes later to realize I had 30 minutes to get ready and walk to the bus so I rushed. Glad it's a Sunday though...

Anywayyys, on my way to work I listened to some songs of SPD GAR by MEGAREX. Just a way to keep me from being bored and tired in the morning.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 19:34:48 )
I love Wednesdays, but it's also the day where it's the last day off for the week before tomorrow, where I go back to work. The only times I'm good with going back to work is when I'm low on money, heh.

I spent the majority of my day off today playing a variety of video games and listening to music. I can't really list all of them, but I did listen to a lot of Eurobeat from MEGAREX and some multi-player games with family.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 03:43:39 )
Today's my day off! Meaning I'll get to relax my sore body from the usual workload I have to deal with.
Listened to some peaceful music today just to relax for a bit, then in the afternoon I watched some videos from Dry Bar comedy, and let me tell you they tell some funny stuff without having to talk about any if the nitty gritty.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/18 21:47:03 )
Today I have an extra day off today, so I'm using this whole day to play all the games I have, all the music that I have thought of, and all the stuff I haven't finished drawing. So with that being said, I played some Sims 4, Oregon Trail, Sims 2, and Spore! As for music, I listened to a lot of hardcore music such as half of the entire discography of DJ MYOSUKE, and I completed a few drawings I haven't finished in the past season.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.