Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wretrough's Music/Video/Game of the day

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 22:07:17 )
Been a while, I've been working one extra day per week to save for a gift for my family. It tires me out, but I'll make it! I've been working a total of 6 days a week and I'll keep going until December, which I'll stick back to my 5 days a week of working.

On to what I've done for today.
Been listening to AD:HOUSE Winter for the upcoming coldness that is coming up.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 22:08:14 )
Plus yesterday, I've been rewatching more old videos I watched several years ago. Such a great way to spend the day off.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 19:29:13 )
Work starts as usual. Plus I didn't sleep enough this time, so I'm feeling awfully tired. I hope I go home soon.

I listened to some energetic music, but I'm still kind of tired. I listened to the whole HARDCORE CHALLENGE album by Diverse System.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/17 01:58:38 )
It's hard to avoid being sick when one lives in a household with a spreading number of people who caught the cold...

I feel a little weak, but I really, really, REALLY hope I don't get sick, not only does it suck, but its a big time waster. Even worse if I can't stay home during a work day...
Let's just hope I'm just super tired...

So yeah, I've been watching a bit of Game grumps Sonic Heroes playthrough. I gotta say, the part where Eggman kept repeating "TAKE THIS!" every few seconds and then Arin repeating the same thing, made me chortle during work!

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/22 18:36:46 )
Yeah turns out I'm sick and it kicked in on Thursday.
Worst part is that I'm sick at the worst time, this month and December is the busiest time of the month because everyone's preparing for the holidays. So I had to work while I'll.

I'm finally able to rest for Tuesday and Wednesday, so here's hoping I get better before work week starts again.

So far for the days I missed I've been listening to some relaxing works.after music to ease my feelings of lethargy about the flu.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/26 11:55:47 )
Black Friday was a busy day at work, I didn't get to buy anything because I'm broke, but I'll wait for the holiday sales!

So far I've been listening to the HARDCORE CHALLENGE album by Diverse System. You can listen to the different styles of hardcore by the different artists.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 03:18:28 )
I'm getting a little tired of working an extra day for a few weeks. I need to keep reminding myself that it's for more money for the holidays, so I gotta stay strong.

Been listening to All Nighter Vol 7, the whole album. It's great to hear all the different artists in this collaboration!

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 21:06:53 )
Today is Cyber Monday, so it's going to be super busy. I know I'll be needing rest for the rest of the day after work.

To get through the day I'll be listening to one of Nanahira's albums! It's called Confetto or something like that.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/29 17:14:22 )
Break day today, can't wait for this month and December to be over. I'm not someone who celebrates Christmas, but I do love the people who decorate their homes with lights, I wish it was kept up there for the whole winter, summer would be nice too.

With that little ramble over, I've been listening to some more AD: HOUSE albums today, I can't believe I missed out on them last year.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 05:10:42 )
Can't wait for December to be over. I don't hate it, but we have to work an extra day every week on December, meaning I don't get to relax as much. So I'm gonna speed through each week until January.

So for that, I tend to listen to All Nighter volume 1 to volume 7 whenever I work through the days.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 07:38:07 )
A few weeks before Christmas Week, where I'll get 3 and a half days off.

Been listening to a lot of music from the House Rulez channel.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 05:03:15 )
Just a few more weeks, before Christmas break week... I'm gonna do my best to speed through the work week until the days off hit again!

Been watching some playthroughs of Haunting Ground by a select few Let's Players. Love their different takes on the cutscenes and the story of the game.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 12:32:18 )
It's getting very cold these days, now would be a good time to invest in some Thermal clothes, and a cool scarf!

So I finally listened to works.6 throughout the whole album. A lot of the songs are the best sounding in my opinion.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 18:37:55 )
Day off for me today, so I'm gonna draw and play some games.

Just rewatching some of SnapCube's streams because it was so funny to listen to at some of the parts.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 06:55:05 )
Just one more week until the big break!

Listening to All Nighter vol.6 at the moment. All the songs are great to hear!

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/5 04:15:31 )
Had fun at new years! Man I wish the day lasted longer but some things must come to an end.

Just listened to the ost of 10000 bullets. A less known game that features some gun fighters with odd voice acting and cheesy dialogue.
I love the jazzy tunes in this game!

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/11 02:58:26 )
Man, I recently made a few new characters. And they're so freaking beautiful! Now I gotta plan where they should live in...

It must've been the track "tears of the dream - uma". That had me feeling some emotions I haven't felt for a few weeks.

Donator — They/Them Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/12 00:57:08 )
For a few days, its gonna be super cold where I live. I really need to find my heavy jacket somewhere, this light jacket isn't gonna keep me warm in the event of a blizzard.

So far I've been rewatching several of PaperBoxHouse's streams, specifically the first game of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney.

Donator — They/Them Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/22 10:47:17 )
Been a while since I posted, but I'll try my best to keep this updated on the daily.

I'm happy to hear that one of my favorite streamers is continuing the Ace Attorney series again after a long time! I better catch up soon!

Donator — They/Them Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/06/11 13:28:15 )
Been a while. Just realized I won't really post as much, but I'll try.

Just listening to some of my friends music they decided to share with me. I forgot what one of them was but it was on loop for an hour, and that got from "Ooh! Hype!" to "Aright it's kinda annoying now".

Still the music stream was cool!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.