Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 A Warm, Dusty Place

Donator — Yes Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 05:24:00 )
Hello friends, I came back from an accidental hiatus that I took, uh, 4 years ago (whoops!!) and I noticed this event. Not sure how long I'm gonna have to gather the event currency but I figured I would make a thread in here to not only get back into being social and make friends, but also to nab some last minute buns.

So ey, come hang out.

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 10:07:59 )
@Auxillatrix: hello and welcome back. I hope you find Joy on here we have So many New exciting items to college:D

Donator — Yes Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 20:07:33 )
@Miss Sandman: Thanks! I came over here from a different site that was dying and honestly I'm just so glad to see this place going still. I LOVE the avatars on here and want so badly to get back into the site :'>

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 20:12:35 )

@Auxillatrix: Hey there. It's always nice to see people coming back

Donator — Yes Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 20:24:37 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm not gonna lie, I've been wanting to come back for a while, but couldn't remember the site name :'D Now that I'm back I feel silly for it but I kept going "volts, volume, jolteon, what was it"

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 21:07:11 )

@Auxillatrix: Maybe you need to fav or bookmark the website. I've done that before though.
Sorry about the wait, I went to make lunch. I made eggs bites with ham and cheese in them. I also made banana muffins. ^^

Donator — Yes Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 21:15:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Honestly I take the gross route of just keeping 40 tabs open at once LOL, this place isn't going anywhere.

Also no need to apologize about disappearing for a bit, I know people have lives and stuff outside of the internet so I rarely expect immediate answers :> That sounds so good though, were the muffins from scratch? O:

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 21:17:35 )

@Auxillatrix: Haha that works too. I tend to forget what tabs I have open lol
Thanks. And yes they were. I had a banana that was too old to eat, but could be used for cooking. So I looked up one banana baking recipe. Got 6 muffins out of it so I can't complain XD
How are you doing today?

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 21:18:56 )
@Auxillatrix: yeah we are slow but stable haha! You like some of the newer items?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Yes Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 21:31:53 )
@Totalanimefan: Yoooo I love banana muffins, and from scratch they are so much tastier. I am going to live vicariously through you lol.
I'm okay! Getting ready mentally for a surgery I have tomorrow morning which I'm super excited about. How are you?

@Miss Sandman: I haven't looked into the newer items separately but seeing some of the avatars around the site while I was getting reacquainted where gorgeous so I have to assume I like them hehe :>

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 22:18:05 )

@Auxillatrix: Yeah they are soo good! I almost eat them all today lol. I'm saving some for post-dinner. Get yourself an old banana and I will give you the recipe I used.
Oh that sounds really serious. I hope that you will be ok. I would be worried XD I'm just on the internet and thinking about what to make for dinner.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 01:07:38 )
Hi and welcome back! o/ I love your avatar btw

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 13:31:16 )
@auxillatrix: hello there :) welcome back to voltra .. I love your avatar

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 17:03:10 )
      @Auxillatrix: First, welcome back!
      Second, I like your avi. Very nice.
      Third, good luck with the bun nabbing because they could disappear at any time.
      The event is already past it's expiration date. 😅

Voltie — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 18:17:34 )
I've been lost on how to earn the bunnies anyway.. so we get them by posting or just by cruising the site?
pm me if you're lonely, I'm always down to chat!

Donator — Yes Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 00:13:54 )
@Totalanimefan: I am okay! Meant to reply to you a couple days ago but fell asleep and only now felt good enough to get on my computer ;w; I hope your dinner was good!
@keeksy: Hello! And thank you thank you. I want to change it but I love this avatar so I'll probably stick with it until I get back into the swing of things :'3 As far as I know posting gives you some bunnies but I've been having fun getting them through the jigsaw puzzles :D
@LilMissKushy: Hello! Thank you, I love your avatar too! What is your mouth item called? O:
@Anarchist Beauty: Thank you! Your name looks wildly familiar, were you on Sapherna? I'm trying to grab the buns as fast as I can n_n

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 00:24:14 )
@Auxillatrix: welcome back! Awesome Avatar btw!!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 04:31:44 )
      @Auxillatrix: Yep, das me. lol
      Oh Sapherna... How I miss you...

Donator — Yes Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 05:07:12 )
@Alorrena: Thank you thank you! Hope you're doing well <3
@Anarchist Beauty: Sapherna was part of the reason that I was afraid of being more active here. Any time I start to hold an avatar or forum site close to my heart it shuts down ;w;
26 // Michigan // Goat enthusiast
If you don't ping me I'll miss you!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 05:22:23 )
      @Auxillatrix: I feel that.
      I didn't want to get attached to this place either, especially considering it almost died before it started in the beginning.
      But so far things are alright.
      So fingers crossed because I swear to the gods, I will not be looking for a new avi site if this one goes under.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.