Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 23:59:06 )
Hello! I just signed up for Voltra. I think it's super cute and reminds me a bit of GaiaOnline but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make an avatar. =[

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 00:07:02 )
    @PashminaPanda:
    Hello! You make an avatar by adding items, click on the little headshot of your avatar to go to your closet! You will need to buy items from either the shops or other users! Hope this helps :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 00:47:20 )
@sunny: This helped immensely, thank you!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 03:42:32 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Hey there and welcome! ^^ The avis on here are super cute indeed! And it's a lot quieter here than on Gaia xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 05:17:44 )

@PashminaPanda: hello and welcome to voltra! your avatar is looking cute already
words of whimsy

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 08:42:15 )
@PashminaPanda: Welcome to Voltra! I think the avatars here are much cuter than Gaia's! We're a lot quieter than Gaia, but it's not a bad thing, really! there's always someone to talk to (i'm on all the time unless i'm asleep) too! You've arrived at the end of the Event we've got going on now, but i've heard there's supposed to be another one soon! Definitely Check out @Totalanimefan: 's charity- give away for your common needs! She's fantastic and will help you get the commons you want! I'm also always chit chatting in her thread, so feel free to come say hello too!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 14:13:59 )
    @PashminaPanda: no worries, welcome to the site :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 04:49:14 )
@KittyBeary: The quiet was one of the other things I noticed but that's not always a bad thing! c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 04:49:46 )
@Whimsy: Ahhhh thank you ;-; Yours it cute too!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 04:50:30 )
@Alorrena: Good to know, thank you!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 07:06:09 )
@PashminaPanda: No problem!

A side note, because idk if you know, you can mention (ping) multiple people in a post so you're not making more than a double post. You can click the mention button on each response you get before you start your replies and it will automatically fill in down below. Alternately, if you start to type the ping command at the beginning of a line it will auto suggest someone who has mentioned you or if you keep typing and that person that you're looking to ping has a post on the page it will suggest them as well. For example, if i were to start typing on a new line and put the @ symbol as the first character, it suggests you, but if i'm trying to ping whimsy for example, and just type @w, it will fill in the ping command for whimsy automatically and i just have to press the right arrow key to accept the suggestion.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 09:06:22 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@PashminaPanda: It definitely isn't a bad thing xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 16:06:43 )
@alorrena: That makes a lot of sense and saves a lot of space, thanks for the tip!
@kittybeary: I also feel that it's more difficult to make friends on gaia nowadays. I've already noticed people are so much nicer on Voltra!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 03:52:19 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@PashminaPanda: Yeah I just lurk on Gaia xD A lot of my old friends on there don't even go on anymore though and I miss them :C

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 03:55:22 )
@Kittybeary: Me too xD Or I change my avi like once a year and that's about all I do. The forums are still pretty entertaining, though. I hope that they update some of the games so they don't require Flash anymore. And I know! It's so sad to see the "last online 5 years ago" in their statuses. :c

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 04:03:20 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@PashminaPanda: Yeah I just look at the pretty new items that come out ;w;

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 04:04:46 )
@Kittybeary: Me too, and then cry because I can't afford them c': lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:33:57 )

@PashminaPanda: Hey welcome to Voltra. I've already seen you around so I'm sure you are making yourself at home here. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 23:39:13 )
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
@Totalanimefan: Hi there! I am yes, thank you. ^^
Thinking about playing Pokemon Crystal again.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:36:41 )

@PashminaPanda: Yay that's great. We always like to see new people here. Lots of other users are newer too. (I'm an Oldbie lol)
LOVING the pixel art in your post style and signature. I'm a huge pixel art and Pokemon fan. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.