Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! No lie, this is a cute event (Come hang out, I guess?)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 21:38:00 )

Log in to see the event that's going on, not sure if I'm late to the party or not, but its super cute.

Its funny though, I was cleaning my room the other day, didn't find any dust bunnies but did find a lot of hair balls. (My hair is long so it gets everywhere, lol.)

Anyways, how is everyone today? Having fun getting those bunnies?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 22:51:49 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and waves' hello haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 09:22:19 )
@dragonickittens: hello there :) love the name :D you found hair bunnies hehe I'm always busy ..trying to get on and get time to sit and play games is nearly impossible .. my three year old keeps me busy 🤣 hope you get some nice items

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 09:53:57 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Yeee the event is going on for a bit longer I think ;w;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:27:51 )
This is a cute event. All of Voltra's events are good... least the ones I participate in.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:07:35 )

Oh oof, its been a hot minute since I checked here, but gonna reply. XD Sorry for the wait! Work has been killin it.

@star2000shadow:
Hi there, how are you?

@LilMissKushy:
Yeah, I find them everywhere! XD And thanks. :) I can't really relate too much on kids, but its mostly just my mood and work effecting it. Lately I've been watching a lot of netflix.

@KittyBeary:
Oh? For about how long? (I know when I replied, its still going on.)

@macsen191:
I remember doing some events, but I think I was mostly in the posting games. xD
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:42:52 )

@DragonicKittens: Hey it's nice to see you. I don't think that you made this thread too late ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:43:16 )
@dragonickittens: oh I love Netflix.. I'm obsessed with the vampire diary sequels .. I've finished vampire diaries and the originals .. and now just waiting on the new season of legacies .. what kind of shows do you like ?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 20:14:14 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @DragonicKittens: doing pretty good, and yourself? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 21:02:46 )
      @LilMissKushy: I looooooove your avi.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 07:03:14 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@DragonicKittens: Not entirely sure since it's past the original end date but currency is still dropping ;w;

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 19:04:51 )
@anarchist beauty: aww thanks so much .. I love yours too .. I'm a sucker for a rainbow Avi ♥️

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 20:06:45 )
      @LilMissKushy: Thank-you.
      I agree, all the rainbow/pride avis I am seeing around are great.
      I love them.

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 04:19:28 )
@anarchist beauty: I love them too .. I usually have one done myself but been so busy I haven't got a minute yet to do one 🤣

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 05:33:15 )
      @LilMissKushy: It's okay, I'm on the other end of the spectrum.
      I've had this avi - and the pastel twin - saved in my closet since last year.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.