Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! decluttering a house full of dust bunnies

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 05:00:19 )
@KittyBeary: dry is a good thing, unless you want different weather. I still wish for fall/autumn weather it is the best no bugs that bite.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 05:47:51 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: dry air makes my skin dry ;w; but it's not bad

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 07:01:49 )
@KittyBeary: so sorry to hear that, do you use body butter, or lotion, salve? I love body butter more than lotion, but there are some pretty good indie brand lotions out there that have healed up my dry dead skin.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 09:44:54 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: I use lotion meant for healing dry skin and it works pretty well ;w;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:16:12 )
    @Unicorn: aww I hope you find someone to go berry picking with soon! You could always go by yourself?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 18:33:09 )
@KittyBeary: I have a body butter here, a friend of mine makes it but it Moisturizes, and smooth the skin. Soothes eczema, and other skin rashes. Forms a protective barrier over the skin. Nourishes your skin with vitamins and antioxidants. Reduces current, and prevents future stretch marks. Reduces fine lines, and wrinkles. And it smells just like fall/autumn which I love. My little gets dry skin/eczema in the winter time on hands just like I do it is from washing our hands a lot.

I like body butter more because it feels nicer than lotion, but the only downside is that in spring/summer it melts in transit so it mostly only gets made in fall/winter so that don't happen. Many indie brands dont sell body butter in warmer months.

@sunny: lol I always go berry hunting by myself lol and when I berry picking my kid runs upto me to get some berries to eat. Sometimes she will pick berries other times she just wants to gobble them up. And awe thanks, it is rainy but humid here

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 04:36:48 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: That's cool!! ^^ But yeah the stuff melts in warmer weather D:

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 07:08:16 )
@KittyBeary: yep, and that is very true, lucky for me it is chilly here like spring again.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 08:25:35 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: It's been cool and then warm here, the weather can't make up its mind xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 23:47:54 )
@KittyBeary: sorry to here that, it looked warm out today but it was breezy, in a week or so it will be in the 90's here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 03:23:04 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: it's hot here now x( but I'm staying cool LOL

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 05:09:38 )
@KittyBeary: well that is good that you are staying cool, I've been staying cool indoors as well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 06:01:28 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: yes :3 outside feels like a sauna ;w;

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 07:37:09 )
@KittyBeary: I am glad that my room feels like the cold nights in fall/autumn lately might be getting another air conditioner but keeps my room feeling cold. I sleep better when I am cold. When it is hot in my room I can't sleep. Right now it is cold but cant sleep because not posting enough to get event currancy and only played a few puzzles one hard puzzle, others on easy side.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 08:25:19 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: I can never sleep when it's hot but it stays cool inside so I'm able to sleep usually ;w;

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 18:31:47 )
      /hunts down dust bunnies 🐇

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 20:56:47 )
@KittyBeary: glad to hear that you can only sleep to when it is cold, I don't know anyone who can sleep when it is so hot.

@Anarchist Beauty: you can hunt down as many dust bunnies as you want to in here.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 03:06:35 )
      @Unicorn: Gotta find a bunch of the boogers.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 04:03:14 )
@Anarchist Beauty: that is very true, gotta collect so many of them
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 20:13:59 )
      @Unicorn: I'm gonna have to go on a posting spree tonight.
      I haven't gotten near enough bunnies for a full set/bundle.
      But I'll be home with my laptop tonight, so that will make my life easier.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.