Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 13:04:57 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: I'd like to have a storm here right now xD but that's highly unlikely at this time ;w; then again you never know, CA weather can also be bipolar LOL

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:24:17 )
So far summer hasn't really been summer, it's been all over the place. I'm hoping the rain stays away until after my SO is done with his travel... he has to go pick up his step mom from a nursing home which is an hour away to take her back to her apartment here. He dosen't want to do it(she treats him badly...) and there is no one else who can do it though. Only reason we still have contact with her is because it is what his Dad would have wanted us to do, and his sister(who helps out a lot with her as well) asks us to help out since we live in the same city and she dosen't and has been working around the clock lately so she can't come as much as she used to either.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 20:04:55 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: so far i have two items 'nods' working on getting more of the other's haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 21:40:30 )
@KittyBeary: we have a severe thunderstorm right now. You don't want my weather there is the be a tornado to the south of us.

@macsen191: so sorry to hear all of that, hopefully the bad weather stays away from your area.

@star2000shadow: hopefully you can get them all

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 02:32:18 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: I hope so haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 02:59:34 )
@star2000shadow: how goes the weather where you are at?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 06:09:34 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: Oh damn D: Hope it isn't too bad!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 07:26:56 )
@KittyBeary: mostly just rain, thunder, and lightening.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 04:04:02 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: Oh ok xD well that doesn't sound too bad

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 04:08:59 )
@KittyBeary: nope, not at all now tomorrow it wants to storm all day. Today it was 94 out, and the humidity was in the 90s I thought that I was going to stay inside all day, but my little had other plans, to be outside in the pool. It isn't a very big pool either

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 04:24:45 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: how goes the weather where you are at?
it is cold, cold and wet. but at least fort he days its been cold I've been inside. though tomarrows a walking day 'sigh' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 05:08:59 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: Well, the storm sounds better than the heat ;w;

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 05:28:07 )
@star2000shadow: sorry to hear it has been cold out, but it is good that tomorrow is a walking day.

@KittyBeary: yeah that it does, except we are expected to have tornados. All I want is the temp to drop.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 08:03:30 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: Yeah the tornado part definitely doesn't sound fun ;w;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:03:30 )
We rarely get tornado watches/warnings, but they scare the crap outta me. Years ago I was at a park once with my BF at the time(he was playing softball) and all of a sudden everything went silent, no wind nothing, and it got really really dark out and the clouds were pea green above us and started to swirl and the wind then started to pick up out of nowhere... it was really scary, we got the eff out of there... the tornado didn't touch down anywhere which was good but still scared me. After that and another incident with lightning(it struck the mini van I was traveling in and the whole electric system bugged out for a min and the car lost power and just coasted for a bit before everything kicked back in... I can still see the white strike as it hit the hood of the van... my Aunt grabbed my arm and yelled Pray! to me, I was too much in awe and oddly enough not scared that time.) but ever since I am not afraid of Thunderstorms anymore. But tornado's are a diffrent story.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 23:08:46 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: Yep I walked all the way to superone and back 'nods' now im watching 'Home Alone' 'happy hum' is nice. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 06:43:18 )
@KittyBeary: our tornado watch turned into a warning and the tornado siren went off two different times. No tornados touched in my area, but in other areas some touched down.

@macsen191: sounds scary, and anything the sky is a pea green color it isn't pretty bad weather is around when the sky is that color.

@star2000shadow: glad you got to go out for a walk and return back home. That movie is still a favorite of mine.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 06:46:48 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: I see :0 Those darn tornadoes

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 23:17:26 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Unicorn:
@KittyBeary: our tornado watch turned into a warning and the tornado siren went off two different times. No tornados touched in my area, but in other areas some touched down.

@macsen191: sounds scary, and anything the sky is a pea green color it isn't pretty bad weather is around when the sky is that color.

@star2000shadow: glad you got to go out for a walk and return back home. That movie is still a favorite of mine.

Is a favorite of mine to and YAY i got my account back @Vozzy: Thank you so much. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.