Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 01:10:52 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: glad you got the apartment, I can understand that, it is never fun packing everything up, and moving away deciding on what goes, and what stays

I didn't get the apartment yet, But all the indications are that yes I'm getting the apartment but its a maybe 'hums' and I can't wait for the yes..

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 04:57:29 )
@star2000shadow: I see so sorry for reading that wrong the first time my bad.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 06:10:40 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: I see so sorry for reading that wrong the first time my bad.

not your bad hun, it DOES sound like we're getting the apartment, I just haven't had it confirmed, because while it might sound like it something might happen that makes us change our mind so forth and so on. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 07:02:45 )
@star2000shadow: Ooh I see, well I hope that all goes smoothly.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 02:36:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: Ooh I see, well I hope that all goes smoothly.

Me to 'blinks' So how goes your week so far? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 07:06:58 )
@star2000shadow: it is okay been making food for my little one school is out for all kiddies in our area, so summer break for my little one. Um it don't feel like summer, the weather feels like spring. I've also been washing dishes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 06:22:43 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Hi guyss xD Don't mind me just looking for dusty bunnies

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 00:01:23 )
Hey guys! How is everyone? I'm a bit irked, I was just informed by my sons guidance counselor that he signed my son up for summer school without talking to his parents(me and my SO) or my son for failing Algebra. There goes our summer plans... mind you it's only 2 weeks, but it was on the weeks we had plans as a family, and right now he's out in the country by my Aunt's for a few weeks. Should we say screw it and do our plans, or should he make up the course? Argh so irked.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 21:44:31 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: Dishes never seem to be done..and food would be good 'rubs face' so how goes your kiddo's break? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 04:28:17 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Heya ^^ How goes it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 07:11:53 )
@star2000shadow: my kiddo, said the last day of school, that my kiddo would sleep in the first day off. So far up early everyday. I've been doing laundry, washing dishes by hand, or using the dishwasher, making food. How have you been doing?

@KittyBeary: doing alright, how about you? Also thank you for asking.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 07:45:27 )
@macsen191: sorry didn't see your message, might want to have him do summer school or they might hold him back? Depending on if he failed another class or not.

Summer school was offered to each parent at my little ones school, but not needed! my little one did great at school.

Ooooh I really need to post more I forgot about posting last night. I was just really busy last night.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 10:25:26 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: I'm doing good thank you :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 22:00:02 )
@KittyBeary: you're welcome, I thought today was going to be pretty chilly out. But it is warm outside

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/12 22:58:47 )
      /sweeps up dust bunnies and scurries off

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 04:00:12 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: Warm, eck :C I miss cold weather lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 04:37:09 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Unicorn: I'm doing, trying to earn more tokens for stuff.. working towards the cleaning supply one now haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 05:03:23 )
@Anarchist Beauty: you better catch some more dust bunnies that are roaming around yet.

@KittyBeary: it is to storm all day Monday, so I have been told, but Tuesday, and Wednesday are tto be heat advisory days. I'll be staying indoors.

@star2000shadow: that is good to hear, I am loving that bubble one the most, the dust bunnies are cute though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 05:39:10 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Unicorn: Wow ok :0 Sounds like bipolar weather xD

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 06:29:48 )
@KittyBeary: yeah it has been pretty nuts here for weather, the news is tracking the storm that we are to be having tomorrow. And right now it is chilly outside with a nice breeze
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.