Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:22:44 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Hello everyone and welcome to star's dusty thread 'nods'. so how are you all doing? I'm probably only gonna save two posts so feel free to post when I'm done. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:23:30 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ [Reserved and feel free to post friends] <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:54:14 )
Hiya star! (And everyone else!) I'm doing ok...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:58:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @macsen191: Hey yeah hun. how's it going. <:3( )~~

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 07:58:39 )
Your thread Name remind me of Starwars we just watched obi-wan yesturday :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:48:27 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Miss Sandman: lol i wasn't even going for that haha but i like. <:3( )~~

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 21:23:02 )
@star2000shadow: yes Starwars is just precious though *_*

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 22:14:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Miss Sandman:
@star2000shadow: yes Starwars is just precious though *_*

Some of them are, some I didn't particularly like haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 00:43:46 )
I love Star Wars. I am watching Episode One now as I have not seen it in a few years and then I'll watch two and three before watching Obi-Wan. :)

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 07:15:05 )
@star2000shadow: oh thats right but all in all this multiverse feels like home to me. I also play Star wars the old republic

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:14:47 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @macsen191: [youtube][/youtube] have fun with that hun.
@Miss Sandman: and true. I like the one where the princess and Luke are still young and end up on the planet with the..oh what where they called..the little furry people. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 20:48:52 )
@star2000shadow: Ewoks are the little furry creatures. :) I loved those guys growing up, even watched the cartoon as a kid.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 01:05:17 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
macsen191:
@star2000shadow: Ewoks are the little furry creatures. :) I loved those guys growing up, even watched the cartoon as a kid.

they are just the cutest little things. 'rubs face' I be watching horror movies, and bouncing between here and sims 4 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 15:56:33 )
I love playing Sims 4! I have most of the packs and kits... I want the new kit, the backyard one... looks cute. I'm working my way toward the last episode of the West Wing today, and starting a Stargate Atlantis rewatch(It's been a few years since I've seen it, and I'm in the mood for some Jason Moma as well so it works.)

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 17:28:18 )
@star2000shadow: ewoks haha theyre cute!!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 06:11:18 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Miss Sandman:
@star2000shadow: ewoks haha theyre cute!!

they really are, like living teddy bears haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 22:33:39 )
Yup. We once had a dog named R2D2, but we should have named him Ewok cuz he looked like a little ewok. Here is a pic of R2D2(bottom) and his brother Lucky(They were really brothers... just from diffrent litters and diffrent daddies.)
I miss them soooooo much. We had to rehome them when we moved 3 years ago as our apt dosen't like pets.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 16:16:54 )
@star2000shadow: how are you doing? I am doing alright, just my eyes don't wanna wake up! and I have to get up, and be on the go.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 22:12:36 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: how are you doing? I am doing alright, just my eyes don't wanna wake up! and I have to get up, and be on the go.

I'm doing better, and its looking more and more as if we'll be getting that apartment, which is just great. I can't wait to move. and yet, on the other hand, I am not looking forward to it at the same time. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 23:16:58 )
@star2000shadow: glad you got the apartment, I can understand that, it is never fun packing everything up, and moving away deciding on what goes, and what stays
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.