Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 20:22:03 )
@sunny: lol - I can see why you'd think that with that question, but no... not really. Just the usual stuff, really...

........... I'm getting tired and I have so much more to do today, still!! o_0

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 20:24:35 )
    @Wildfire: do you drink coffee? Sounds like now would be a good time for a cup!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 21:25:41 )

@sunny: Super hot, and I heard that it was hotter there yesterday.

@Wildfire: Thank you. I'm still working my hardest towards that goal. ^^ In an ideal world I was hoping this could have been a class I finished by two to give me some buffer room, but there is soo much reading for this class 0-0 And lots of it I don't know, so I'm also taking lots of notes too. Weirdest thing? I have Japanese sauces with little to no English on them. I don't know if that counts. I also have Summer Squash in my fridge for the first time ever because I got it from an anti-food waste app. What about you?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 21:53:33 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah idk how they cope. We are forecast low temperatures tomorrow, back to normal lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 22:02:26 )

@sunny: They probably all have AC right? And at least it's a drier heat which makes a difference.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 22:17:56 )
    @Totalanimefan: maybe the richer people.
    Yeah true, at least it isn’t super humid there. It will be back to normal tomorrow, but they’re saying on the news to expect more heatwaves. Especially as July and August typically get hotter than June.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 22:20:39 )
@sunny: I do drink coffee, but if I drink it too late in the day, I won't sleep at night... and it's well past that point for me. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I'm managing to power through the fatigue, fortunately...

@Totalanimefan: do you not usually buy summer (yellow) squash? It's a staple around here - especially when it's in season!
The weirdest thing in my fridge is probably kimchi... which is not very weird, imo.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 22:26:15 )
    @Wildfire: oh I see. I hope the fatigue passes, or at least that you get some decent sleep tonight. Idk about you but I struggle to sleep in the heat, though I guess you’re used to it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 22:30:36 )

@Wildfire: It's very popular here, I just don't really like the taste haha. I made some in a stir fry and it wasn't bad. Not a bad thing to keep around.

@sunny: I'm not really looking forward to that. Summer used to be my favorite season too. I still love the long days, but often I feel like it's too hot to go anywhere on some days and it's only going to get worse.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 22:48:36 )
    @Totalanimefan: I feel the same way. It feels like we are getting more and more days that are too hot :/ I like warm weather well enough, but sometimes it is unreasonable.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 22:50:41 )

@sunny: agreed. I like it hot too. I don't like heat stroke.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 23:06:21 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah, heat stroke is horrid. I always worry about that when I’m sat in the sun, so I try and limit my exposure.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 23:17:22 )

@sunny: I've overheated about 3 times in my life. It's horrible.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 23:18:11 )
    @Totalanimefan: :( I’m sorry that happened to you. That’s really unlucky. It only happened to me once, and that was bad enough.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 23:23:07 )

@sunny: I did grow up in a hot place. So that's why. And the other one was Hawaii.
Sorry that happened to you. Was it in Italy?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 23:38:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: no it was at home lol it was a few years ago, I was in a nearby town and the bus broke down, and I was standing out in the sun for like 3 hours with no water. I should have just gone inside but I thought I would be fine. I felt terrible and like I was dying. And this was in England, not exactly an exotic place lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 23:49:24 )

@sunny: Oh wow, that was a long time to be outside without water though. I'm sure that could have happened to anyone.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/18 00:01:38 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah it was pretty dumb of me not to go inside or seek water. I learned my lesson and didn’t do it again lol ever since I’ve been pretty alert around the dangers of the sun etc.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/18 00:12:03 )

@sunny: I'm pretty aware of how hot it is too and I don't go outside when it's extremely hot.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/18 00:54:36 )
    @Totalanimefan: that’s good, hopefully you won’t get heat stroke ever again.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.