Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New to Voltra

Voltie — Whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 04:32:06 )
Just came over to check the place out, and see what's going on~
You can call me Mauve, or Niall. I'll probably be hanging out over with the writers, but I do love to play word games~
Probably a little too old to be hanging around on avatar sites (29), but while I'm back at schooling, and setting up a pair of sites... Hmm, may as well have some fun while I'm at it, right?

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 04:43:09 )
Should they keep it on display...

Oh trust me! You're never too old for that! We have plenty of users that are even older, so don't fret on that. Regardless, welcome! Enjoy your stay here!!!

Or redecorate?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 05:28:35 )
Hi there, welcome! ^^

Definitely not too old. :)

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 14:14:51 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

Hey there and welcome to Voltra :D Like others have said, you're never too old for avatar sites regardless.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 14:28:32 )

@ManInMauve: hi welcome. You are younger than me. I’m 30. I don’t think avatar sites are popular with Gen Z lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 19:36:44 )
    Yeah definitely not too old for Voltra! Welcome :) You're a writer? Me too! What kind of stuff do you write?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 21:41:55 )
@maninmauve: hello there welcome to voltra .. I'm older than you and I love my avatar sites xD dressing pixels up is therapeutic xD

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/21 04:47:28 )
@ManInMauve: Welcome! You're definitely not too old. I just turned 30, and love avatar based forum websites like Voltra. My opinion is that you're never too old to have good conversations!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie — Whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 01:38:12 )
This is the post text
I love how I might actually be one of the younger ones here. I keep thinking that the next GEN has taken over avatar sites with how social they are, but I guess more for us, then?

sunny:
    Yeah definitely not too old for Voltra! Welcome :) You're a writer? Me too! What kind of stuff do you write?

NSFW stuff, romance, adventure fantasy, supernatural, and some poetry. I keep wanting to break into horror and comedy writing, but I feel the need to practice both with some prompts before giving a full-blown effort on that front.
I've been taking a number of courses that I'm confident will help me with my writing, and will even help as I try my hand as a freelancer editor -- looking to work more as a Developmental Editor than anything else. (Currently working through Canadian Literature, and Human Sexuality alongside going through several classes through MasterClass. Even putting together a Literary Binder, two sites, and even trying to build on my Werdsmith portfolio.)

Voltie — Whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 01:43:25 )
This is the post text
@MaxIsConfused:
@LilMissKushy:

And thank you both~
My Writing Portfolio

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/26 18:04:56 )

@ManInMauve: I would say you are just the right age. ^_^
I do think it's weird that the younger gen never caught on to avatar sites, but I think that's cause they had YouTube and social media from a young age.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.