Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Erm... Awkward Hi!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:55:55 )
@Khajitten: You're welcome. ^_^ Also if you are free could you be on this Saturday night? We are trying to get the most people online as possible. It's for a milestone and if we reach it we get a free item in our accounts.!

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 02:44:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Pfft Not going to lie I probably will be anyway XD But I'll definitely make a note of it so I don't forget.

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 05:58:23 )
@Khajitten: Ahaha, well, I'll be sure to invite you if I ever do make one. |D We will be the rambling nerds!

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:09:50 )
@Shadowman: Indeed! But that's cool. I mean I'm sure we aren't the only rambling nerds out there XD I am about to really explore voltra and I don't even know where to start XD

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:20:59 )
@Khajitten: Buenas noches, mi amiga!

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:24:44 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Buenos noches! You found me~! Ahh! Your avi is so cool looking!

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:32:55 )
@Khajitten: Haha I did. I noticed this in the forum pulse on the side bar. xD
Thanks! : D Yours looks good to! I didn't have enough money to get this month's CIs. They are pretty awesome. : )

What's up?

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:47:20 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Honestly don't know if my computer posted my post, since I don't see it... BUT:
My friend gifted them to me because my avatar was too naked apparently... Hopefully you can get your hands on them though! I've honestly just been looking around the site and trying to get set up where I can talk to people, what are you up to?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 10:04:14 )
@Khajitten: Haha I'm glad. I'll be around too
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 23:45:34 )
@Khajitten: Wow! That was nice of your friend! : )

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 01:35:14 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Yeee, they tend to give me a lot of stuff on websites. They live several states away. Which might be a good thing cuz they always try to buy me stuff even when I tell them no ;n; They're my best friend though and I do the same honestly XD or draw them things.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:11:57 )
@Khajitten: Dude, I love your name! As both a lover of kitties and khajit I am just jealous I didn't think of it myself! That being said, Welcome to Voltra!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 01:13:33 )
@khajitten: Welcome to Voltra! Already loving your avatar super duper cuuuute! <3~

If you have any questions don't be shy! ^.^

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 07:45:59 )
@Saeyra: Yea, people steal my names all the time. I use to go by UniquelyAwkward.... then too many people decided not to be unique so I dropped it.

@Luffer Nutter: Awww, thank you ;u; So far I love the site already!

Donator — ...... Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 11:48:20 )
Frick, I really love your username.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 15:33:56 )
Whalecum O3o! Did you play any other avatar games before this one?

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 18:56:37 )
@Khajitten: They steal your usernames because they are awesome! I hear that plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery :vanora_xd:

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:02:43 )
@Espy: Why thank you :)

@GuttedBunny: Gaia back in like '08 and menewsha. Caedon is the only one I'm active on besides me trying to be active on here XD rofl

@Saeyra: Lol I suppose it could be seen that way. The uniquelyawkward one was more dropped because a camgirl used it for a while, like used it for her instagram under like uniquely_awkward and I didn't want to be mistaken (though I highly doubt I would because I do not look like her at all.) but yea XD Idk who uses it now

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:10:32 )
@Khajitten: Now I have an irrational fear that somewhere a camgirl is using my username and it will come back to haunt me :vanora_stunned:

Always ping me please.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:50:20 )
@Saeyra: Lol I'm a weirdo who googles herself because you never know what'll come up XD
Art Shop || My Hangout || Quest
Please @ me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.