Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Erm... Awkward Hi!

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:12:18 )
@okios: Pffft I shall take your word for it XD Thank you for the welcome :D

@Lithinel: That would probably work better honestly... the PWYW shop. I might do that after I finish :)

@Pinster: Honestly I was only ever on Menewsha before I found Cae... then I never really found any other site I liked besides FR which is a pet one technicallyyyy

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:14:36 )
@Khajitten:
Sure! Whatever works best for you as well. :)

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:22:16 )
@Khajitten: I was on flightrising for a very brief moment, but I'm not one for pet games. I'm around Cae mostly, though my avatar interests have been decreasing recently. I'm a lot more into drawing for them than actually participating in them, ahaha. I was on Mene for a little bit, too, just not very actively.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:25:48 )
@Pinster: But that's okay! Everyone has their own interests! For a while there I would put on a basic avi and just draw or rp. I didn't like fussing with them at all. Honestly I need to get back into drawing. I am going to play catch-up with Inktober tomorrow I think.

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 03:27:35 )
@Khajitten: As you can see, I'm not even bothering to make an avatar at this point, ahaha. I prefer just being here to chat with my friends and draw some avatars here or there. That's always been my favorite thing to do. I really liked what FlightRising looked like and the dragons were cool, so I really wish I had gotten into it a lot more. Good luck with inktober! I've surprisingly been able to squeeze in a drawing every day so far!

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 04:43:00 )
@Pinster: Wah! I plan to buy art from you in the near future. Right now I'm going to cook dinner then eat XD

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 04:50:03 )
@Khajitten: That would be very nice! >w< Thank youuuu

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:20:19 )
@Pinster: Just gotto save up the monies. Although this site has a nice system for monies from what I've seen so far.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:21:30 )
I am a late bean lol
Welcome to Voltra!! Looks like you're enjoying your stay so far x3 Looking forward to seeing you around!

edit: I forgot to post this snazzy link because we're trying to get 100 online users on the 8th of October (evening for America buddies). We'd super appreciate it if you can try to log in, as I'll be raffling off 2k Volts if we reach the milestone :D
https://www.voltraonline.com/forum/view_topic/1265

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:27:52 )
@Khajitten: Yeah, I like that the currency amount increases depending on what you type. I feel like that gets a lot more conversation going, makes you pad out your posts and stuff. Ahaha.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:47:51 )
@Peony: Awesome I'll go check it out. Also thanks for the welcome! I can't wait to look around more. I'm working on a few projects currently so I've been busy.

@Pinster: Although I could see how it would be annoying for others too if someone just goes off into a ramble just to get volts XD But from what I've seen most people are pretty chill.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:48:59 )
@khajitten: same, I have a lot of school work lined up for me this week, so I really shouldn't be here too much so that I actually do work :v Good luck with your projects :)

Donator — Pie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:52:13 )
@Khajitten: You're not the only one who happened by this site via stalking.
I am not able to say where and who I was stalking, but resassured it's wasn't to be creepy. oh god that makes me sound creepy i am sorry.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:20:13 )
@Peony: Waaah! Thank you! And good luck to you too!

@Pirate: Pffft no, I get you. I'm the same way XD It's like a stalker friend XD rofl that still sounds bad huh?

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 11:57:03 )
@Khajitten: If you can't ramble on a forum site meant for socializing and being yourself, then I don't think avatar sites should exist. XD

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:05:32 )
@Shadowman: Honestly never thought of it like that XD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 22:04:32 )
Khajitten! Hi! -pounces on- Good to see you on here!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 22:59:28 )
@Khajitten: You already have a super cute avatar! Welcome to Voltra~
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 23:37:55 )
@Khajitten: then we should make a ramble club, for all us post flutters out there, lelele!

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:47:19 )
@dragoness129: Lol hello there ;u; How are you?

@Totalanimefan: Aww thank you! I really appreciate that ;u;

@Shadowman: That sounds like a club I'd join XD
Art Shop || My Hangout || Quest
Please @ me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.