Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/16 14:08:20 )
Hi there!
I'm Bumble (she/her) and I literally heard of this site like 5 minutes ago and thought I'd see what it's all about. I love avatar forums as I'm a wardrobe hoarder so hope to see people round markets and shops~

Any help on how to get started here is much appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/16 14:09:45 )
    Hello, welcome to Voltra :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/16 14:47:18 )
Thank you! I'm trying to get used to how to earn currency/earn items but the avatars are super cute!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/16 15:47:58 )

@BumbleBat: Hey welcome to Voltra. Luckily items here tend to be easy to get and don't tend to me too expensive. So that's a plus when you like to hoard haha. There is a price guide in the exchange. I would say only about 5-10 past items are very hard to get.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 12:03:38 )
@bumblebat: hello there welcome to voltra .. we get currency by posting .. playing games and sometimes the daily .. there's also an undercurrent forum which you can make a post and post in it as many times as u like back to back .. but you can only do that in the undercurrent forum :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 18:49:13 )
Thanks both!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 20:32:15 )

@BumbleBat: Welcome to Voltra!
      The others got the basics covered, and I highly recommend making a spam thread in The Undercurrent.
      It helps a lot, even though the cap is 10volts a post.
      I've made lots of monies with my own spam thread, and I usually only use it to rant about whatever show or movie I'm watching. lol
      There's also plenty of hangouts around, don't be afraid to post anywhere. It's a very welcoming and open community here. We love new people.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 18:20:11 )
welcome to voltra!
please ping me for the love of god.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.