Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 22:15:30 )
:*˚:

@whimsy: thanks!! i adore yours as well, brown and pink color combo is elite ^^

*: *:

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 16:44:58 )

@Totalanimefan: wheeee posting buddies! i love that >w<
    i've gotten a big girl job and i have to move at the end of may to another state, since the office is there. /tired noises
    how have you been?

@koneko: i'm using blackout too, since the default white text is less bright of a white in this theme. perfect for my eyes.

@LilMissKushy: awww thank you! what a lovely whimsical avatar you have on!

words of whimsy

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 17:48:29 )

@Whimsy: That sounds like a like. What state are you in now?
Do you like your job?
I'm doing better. Had Rona less than a month ago.

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 09:45:41 )
@whimsy: your very welcome 😊 aww thank you so much 😁

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 16:29:31 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm basically in Telangana, and will move to Mahrashtra (India). I wish I could take all my books with me :( but I'll be travelling by flight and there's a limit to how much luggage can weigh.
    I do like my job overall. It's not dull. I write scripts and do quality checks for a children's visual storybooks app. It's a creative job even if parts of it can be tedious.
    Plus my colleagues are pretty decent.
    Oh my. How's the recovery? Any lasting effects?

words of whimsy

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 17:55:57 )

@Whimsy: That seems like a far move. Could you give away the ones you have read and keep some of the ones you haven't? Could you ship them to your new address? Could you get digital copies?
I see. I feel like every job can be tedious. It's hard to break up the boring parts. I would say that good colleagues and a good boss is #1 to me in the workplace. I can't stand the stress of horrible coworkers.

Yeah, still a cough and still low energy. Also it's really hard to focus. My husband has GI issues. He's on meds for it and they are working, but we don't know for how long he needs to take them. It's a new Long COVID symptom, so the Dr doesn't have much data on how long it will last. I spoke with some people on Voltra that got Rona, and they said the cough can last for one to two months. Ugh. The worst I think is the brain fog. It's very hard for me to do school work like this. It's very hard to study for an exam to remember things.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 06:43:27 )

@Totalanimefan: I'd really like to ship to my address if possible. I may not have a lot of space in the house I move to but I'll figure something out.
    Yeah, thank goddess I don't have horrid coworkers! We don't always see eye to eye, but they're decent people.
    I hope your brain fog clears up :( it must be so difficult to function having that.
    I have IBS so if GI issues is a new long covid symptom I REALLY hope I can avoid Covid. My move will expose me more than these last couple of years when I just stayed home as much as possible.

words of whimsy

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 16:17:20 )

@Whimsy: I hope it works out.
Good coworkers make the job much better.
Thank you, I want it to as well. I think it's a little better each week. Another new thing that I learned I can't really do is my lungs are still pretty weak so it's hard to sing well. T_T I love singing. I'm going to have to do it more to get better again.
I have IBS and I'm lucky that I didn't have anything happen to my tummy. My husband didn't have issues, and he got it. So I hope if you do get it, that doesn't happen to you. And we got it from the same person. It's weird that it's affecting us so differently.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/30 07:49:44 )

@Totalanimefan: I guess different bodies react differently. The human body is complicated and mysterious.
    Thank you. I hope it doesn't happen to me either.
    And I hope your lung capacity recovers so you can belt out songs to your heart's content!

words of whimsy

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/30 08:04:38 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Welcome back!! I love the site's different themes ^^ I like to rotate through them xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/2 00:14:00 )

@Whimsy: Yeah it is really weird.
Me too! I rode on my e-bike yesterday for the first time since I got Rona. I did better than I thought so maybe my lungs are getting better!
How are you doing?

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 07:17:35 )

@KittyBeary: yeah i love that we have several options! if i get bored with blackout i might try the others, but i like the low-contrast and low-glare of blackout the best.

@Totalanimefan: i hope your lungs are indeed getting better! i've been busy but not too bad ^^

words of whimsy

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 09:59:33 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Whimsy: Yeah, Blackout is one of my favorites too :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 10:57:04 )

@KittyBeary: your avatar goes well with blackout haha. it'd go well with the red and black one, Sahdowed Cirque, too
    words of whimsy

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 15:52:32 )

@KittyBeary: I feel like it's been a long time since we chatted. How are you?

@Whimsy: Thank you. I think that slowly they are recovering. I was able to do some short walks this week without a problem. Nothing like before, but baby steps. What were you up to this week?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 01:26:58 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Whimsy: Thank you so much! :D My current avi is based off an OC of mine xD

@Totalanimefan: Hello :D

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 19:48:07 )

@KittyBeary: Hi hi. I was going to also say that I like your avatar. I think it's hard to beat a red and black combo. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.