Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Weekend

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 15:27:25 )

My weekend plans are probably going to have to be canceled, so tell me, what are you weekend plans?

Originally I was going to go to an outdoor symphony concert and I was super looking forward to it, but I still tested positive for Rona. And I still don't think I have the energy to leave the house.
Tomorrow there is a Japanese street festival and I got tickets for that so I'm hoping to test negative tonight and be able to go to that. (but will I have the energy I don't know)

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 16:22:29 )

@totalanimefan: Aw man, I'm sorry your weekend plans might have to be totally canceled. And that you have 'rona. I'm also having a low energy weekend. Just getting over a nasty stomach bug, so I'm just going to be a couch cocoon.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 02:00:36 )

@jaynaiir: Honestly, but might be worse than Rona. I hate having the stomach bug. I hope that you feel better soon.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 02:26:06 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, it was real yucky and I couldn't manage drinking even water let alone eating. But I'm feeling a lot better today. Just very exhausted! How are your symptoms with covid?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 02:32:44 )

@jaynaiir: The only thing I can manage is ice cubes, and even then it's iffy.
The worse stuff is gone luckily. Some of the days I had fever and chills the whole day. Most of the days I didn't even have the energy to eat or get up, but I made myself just to get water.
Still not that great with the stairs and I still have a cough. Foods I can mostly taste but not all of the tastes are there. I tested myself today and I'm still positive.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 02:59:31 )

@totalanimefan: I'm sorry you're still positive. That sounds really rough! I know people who have gotten it that said the biggest thing for them was the sheer exhaustion. A parent of one of my students said she could barely muster up energy to open her eyes for a while. Glad you're trying to stay hydrated though. I hope you can eat more soon!

Hear now the words of the witches,
The secrets we hid in the night…

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 17:03:01 )

@jaynaiir: Yes that's a real thing. The exhaustion levels is like Mono. All I could do some days was sleep and drink water. I still don't have that much energy but at least I was able to take a shower. Earlier in the week that was unthinkable. Today I was actually hungry and had two English muffins. We are making progress.
I just really wanted to go to the Japanese street fest this weekend! T_T

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 21:55:33 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i think for the most part my plans
are to just catch up on some art. I had a lot of bad mental days this week
so i need to catch up on some freebies on another site and some commissions
on other sites and make time to finish some anatomy studies as well and maybe squeeze in
some time to progress in some paintings.

basically just art are my plans lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.