Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Sims 4

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 22:48:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Anarchist Beauty: last time i updated my laptop it nearly killed my laptop.
and i have no means of getting a new one anytime soon cause //broke life
mine is roughly...6 maybe 7 years old now??

The colors on my screen are very off so i do plan to eventually replace it
with a desktop.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 23:01:24 )

@MoodyB: I feel that broke life. lol
      Mine is only 4 years old, so def too young to be acting as old as it is.

I know it's not exactly the best option, but have you tried factory reset it?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 23:55:15 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Anarchist Beauty: currently my whole life is on my laptop
and i dont have enough room in my external hard drive USB to back everything up
so that's not really an option for me.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 00:02:14 )

@MoodyB: Well damn

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 00:09:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Anarchist Beauty: haha yeah. so now i am just completing any and all art i can and upload it
so i won't lose my most favorite pieces.
but im hoping it'll last until i can afford my all in one pc at some point.
i have another laptop that's kinda a backup except it does not habe hardly any space and only about 16-21 GB of space
not ram. Space...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 00:22:24 )

@MoodyB: Fingers crossed for you!
      May you find a winning lottery ticket on the ground. lol

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 00:34:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Anarchist Beauty: lol i highly doubt that.
mostly because i don't leave the house tho XDD

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 00:36:38 )

@MoodyB: Oh big mood. xD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/14 21:00:01 )
Right now I am trying to do a rags to riches challange, but it is soooo hard not to use the money cheats.... specially when you have U.I. Cheat Extension. I usally build my house around my sim and their needs... but lately I have been expeimenting with the build options and such and am finding them fun.

Voltie — any Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/15 09:06:42 )
I did the 100 baby challenge last year and haven’t been able to open the game since, although normally the building aspect is my favorite. Anymore I seem to get bored once I actually get the characters all made and the house all built, but I’m holding out for the random urge to play for days straight again.

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/30 17:09:12 )
CAS will forever be the best and worst thing that's happened to me in the sims lol
I am addicted to making sims and shopping for CC, but I always seem to get disinterested really fast! Building is not my forte either, but for some reason I absolutely love to get shells from the gallery and furnish them myself. I think it's real relaxing, most of the work is done because the house is built and all the rooms are set, I just get to decide how they look and I usually pick themes for them such as Witches house or "internet celebrity who hasn't seen the sun in forever" and just fill the house with games and make every room really cool and aesthetic loking

all hail the gay mushrooms

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 02:03:17 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

Personally I prefer CAS and making up stories for my sims (depending on my mood) in my imagination while playing on live mode. Though I'm not too fond of CCs unless it's usually CCs for eyes, sometimes face paint and hair and I tend to make my sims ordinary-looking or just plain silly which sorta fits the game's theme.

Not very interested in building (I tried building a house once and it came out looking like crap hahaha) as I mostly just download CC lots 'cause I'm a horrible builder lol. As for mods, I only download mods that I'm planning to use forever and only like to keep some mods here and there in organized folders so I don't end up disorganized.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/15 17:01:35 )
I've played all of the Sims incarnations, and honestly 4 kind of let me down. The emotion system and increased amount of interactions is nice! Though I feel like the rest of the game kind of pales in comparison to the massive world that was Sims 3. Especially that the rest of the world doesn't progress unless you actively intervene? Like NPCs won't have partners or children on their own. Or that they'll only repopulate with Adult sims when the original NPCs die out, so no age variety.

Gameplay wise Sims 2 was probably my favorite. Something about being able to actually control your Sim from over the shoulder 3rd person view made it so much more engaging. ( Though that option might have only been on the console releases, now that I think about it lol )

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.