Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Do you Take screenshots?

Voltie — male Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 07:36:12 )
on steam F12 is my JAM! I mean I have so many pics of my games. VRchat is a good fave but thats a different set up. but other games like planet Zoo I take hundreds of pics per game XD its like im slightly obsessed with sharing these.

Also I hope this is okay cause this isnt exactly art either cause its video game related. first two are me in VRchat and the last one is planet Zoo xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 14:06:52 )
I do take screenshots from time to time yes, especially funny or aesthetic moments
Yknow when there is an arrow poking from my head that my friend definitely didn't fire. Or posing with an npc robot so it looks like its giving hugs.
Sadly its a little difficult to link pictures in here. :')
Wish we could upload straight from our own images haha, would save a lot of work.
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 04:51:07 )
No, but I probably should start, given my obsession with exploring everything in Elite Dangerous. I ought to start doing that with No Man's Sky too.

Donator — A.I. Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 05:14:26 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

Gotta screenshot those precious moments, and also record cutscenes whenever I can (though I keep forgetting to shorten the recording time and raise the quality, so it's all PotatOS footage).

My Discord profile picture is actually a clipping from one of my favourite screenshots: loading into the Leviathian raid for the first time with my clan buddies! Moments like that... moments like that are one of the reasons why I love gaming. <3

// AI-COM : return [ Virtual . Integrated . Intelligence ] // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 05:45:25 )
i have so many clips from srb2kart. i might dump the replays into a huge google drive folder at some point.
i fucking love that game so much. it's brought a lot of fun.
i miss some of our older regulars in aqua's karthouse.
please ping me for the love of god.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 22:50:06 )
I mainly take screen shots of my sims 4 game. I used to have one of my main character in Skyrim on her horse all decked out in her gear, and a few builds/character shots of my Fallout 4 game.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.