Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I have a cold :(

Voltie — Caffeine Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/16 16:19:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Booooo. Colds suck. If you haven't tried it, I swear by Echinachea tea. I flood myself with it when I'm feeling something coming on, and it usually shortens things down to one true sick day.

That and Zicam are my lifesavers...

Hope you feel better soon! Stay warm, watch some cheesy movies. c: Learning right now just ain't gonna work lol. And kudos to your hubby for being a good hubby! I know it's in the job description but a lot of people...kinda miss that fine print lmao
There is protection from near everything, from fire and damages from storm and frost;
oh, add whichever blows may come to mind, but there is no protection from mankind.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/16 16:30:13 )

@Minerva: Thank you. Don't have it in tea form, but I do have it other ways. Thanks for your support. It helps me feel better. ^^ I was hoping that maybe I could be better by the weekend but I don't think that's going to happen. There was a holiday market I wanted to go to.

Yeah I learned the hard way yesterday when I was tackling a subject I had learned in the past, but then when it came to the little question check points I was like what's the difference between the two? And what does this word mean again? It was awful lol.
He is really great. I'm lucky to have him. :)

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/16 16:50:52 )
oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/16 17:37:16 )

@Ryume: Thank you! I'm trying my best to get over it quickly.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/17 19:26:23 )

Update: I have a little more energy today. I was able to cook lunch and vacuum my downstairs. But I think that's all I had in me as now, all I want to do is rest.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.