Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Truth or not

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 22:12:00 )
Does any one just have a day or a week where they are dine with the worlds shit
My parents don't even notice when I am having a depressive episode and they just think that I being lazy or some shit. I honestly hate it some times

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 23:18:07 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Absolutly same, Ive been waiting since may to finally be able to get into some kind of rehabilitation place. I feel like im in some kind of limbo atm just waiting for help.
in the meantime i live with my granparents, kind people. But my granpa has very early stages of alzheimers. I have to remind him alot that im depressed and its infact not vacation and ive finished school since late 2020....
Ontop of that some miscomunications ect and bc i get Testosterone i get angry faster and lash out quiker... wich i know i shouldnt but its always in a spur of the moment.
+ Recently something happend and im just oof

I cant rly help but i wish you the best of luck

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 02:01:50 )

@CrazyEmexe: I hate it when parents are like that. When I was in high school my aunt told me that I couldn’t be depressed because I was 16 even though I had just lost my grandma I was really close to, and my BF broke up with me. For years I thought that when I was depressed feeling, there was something wrong with me

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 20:15:55 )

My family (mostly my grandparents or older relatives) are like this. Whenever I explain to them that I struggle with depression, anxiety, etc, they always write it off. They tell me “you have nothing to be depressed about” or the famous saying in my family: “Someone else has it worse than you.” While I understand the different generational understandings of mental health, I also can’t help but feel frustrated that my family doesn’t even try to listen, learn, or empathize. It seems like it’s easier for them to brush it off than to help with it.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 21:57:26 )
I lost my thia Tiger today and I am just not the same my mom called me basically heartless because I didn't show any emotions but right when I got drop off at school I fucking cried because I no longer have my old badass thia here with me. I really don't like to show people that I am sad because I hate when ever they try to confront me saying it will be okay when it's not. You didn't lose your thia I did and now I have to go to her fucking funeral and say goodbye forever I hate it

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/2 17:08:30 )
I understand how it feels. Same thing happens to me too.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.