Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber doodle dreams~♥ [free art]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 15:33:24 )

@Jolly: Yeah nostalgic is a good word. ^^ I like this event formula. (I also like the daily game chapters too)
Enjoy your last day off.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 16:03:32 )

@Totalanimefan:
Yess same <3 I love how much heart they put into it too

Haha it is my first day off... and the last! xD they took away my tuesday day off because company is closed on thanksgiving and dont wanna let me just have 3 days off this week. sdkjgfsd

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 18:26:26 )

@Jolly: What the heck, it's not like there is a holiday happening or anything. I'm sorry that you have to work Tuesday. That sucks.
Totally, the events make Voltra special. The items and the event threads are fun!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 21:31:43 )

@Totalanimefan:
Yea its dumb
although in their minor defense, they took a couple hours off of my shift. But eh, one car family, I have to go in early anyways so I dont actually get to accept the extra free time T~T
I hate living 40 min from our jobs! gonna try to move closer for my next lease.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 22:17:24 )

@Jolly: I know what it's like to be a one car family. I was one for about 5 years. (Then I was a two car one, and now I am a no-car household)
40 mins is so long. When is your lease up next? Hopefully you can find a place closer.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 23:58:54 )

@Totalanimefan:
We like being a one car family, cause sharing a ride in the morning on the way to work makes for a good quality time.
obviously we would waaaaaay prefer walking if it were possible, but its just so dangerous (and far of course).

My lease will last until july next year but I'm honestly probably gonna break it, cause this building is a sick house. The mold is so much worse than I thought and my cat and I are always sick ;; its a learning lesson on how to look out for these signs, though! What I thought was just a lazy paint job and old wood was really a poorly maintained building~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 00:18:09 )

@Jolly: You picked the wrong state for walkability. It would be so awesome to walk to work though. That's the dream. I liked the extra couples time during the one car life too. I don't know why more people don't do it.
Oh no that's really awful! I hope you can leave soon.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 15:48:20 )

@Totalanimefan:
I really did :vanora_sweat:
colorado wasnt great for walking either but texas is definitely worse, where i live currently. mainly that everything is cut off by highways and interstates here. but also, just seems no where is safe where my job is located! being in cities and all

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 16:33:44 )

@Jolly: It's ok. I grew up in FL, I know what it's like to live in a southern state that's not walkable. And how dare you try to change anything about that lol
I hate how highways cut right through neighborhood. Did you know that most of them were built over black neighborhoods? It's disgusting and makes it impossible to walk or bike anywhere. Plus it's always a far drive it seems.
There is no safer closer neighborhood to work?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 18:08:20 )
    Walking outside of the city here is a little bit of a nuisance; people seem to prefer to drive and there are so many interstates. In the neighborhoods, the sidewalks will just randomly end or somehow veer into someone's property, so it becomes a game of crossing the street often.

I haven't seen a bike lane in this entire state.

Oregon had bike lanes all over the place; Portland was kind of notorious for it. Drivers didn't really know what to do with the green lanes, and bicyclists were either too hardcore to be near another human being or so oblivious that they just veered into traffic all the time.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 18:28:21 )

Hey everyone! Hows it going? :)

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.