Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops 880K VOLTS | 8050 OHMS || NAME. YOUR. PRICE.

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/16 10:36:37 )
@Amber Lynne:

I eagerly await further commentary.

Donator — Female Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/16 20:53:45 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Spuddy: You didn't need to wait. You coulda still asked questions or what-have-you, I just wouldn't have responded to them til now. Lol

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 00:11:41 )
@Amber Lynne:

...I guess I was flagging a bit, too. x'DD That was pretty obvious, my bad.

The Fox Tail is in the Event section. That's just what the icon looked like. And I think I see a trashcan, there, as well.

I like all of your things they are all amazing. Does the galaxy skin thing come in other colors?

Donator — Female Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 00:16:21 )

@Spuddy: OH!
Here's a couple poses.

As usual, yes there are more. XD

As for the Galaxy skin... yep!
There are a couple of patterend ones too, but here are the base colours.

Donator — Female Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 00:17:58 )

And yes, there is a trash can, lol.
There are a couple alt colours, too

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 00:36:28 )
@Amber Lynne:

I'm going to make you so much art.

Donator — Female Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 00:56:47 )

@Spuddy: Hah, I look foward to it!

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 05:09:48 )
@Amber Lynne:

Okay, now down to the brass tacks from me; do you want any group shots, since you have multiple characters? I see she's on a security team, do they have a good relationship? Will it tell me in the rest of the descriptions (I don't know how up-to-date your stuff is, or if you're still working on it and all)? Can you tell me more about the world they live in and where they work, so I don't include anything that doesn't belong?

Donator — Female Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 06:12:50 )

@Spuddy: Ohhhhh man. Ok.
1: I'm down for group shots if you wanna.
2: The world is modern fantasy.
3: The two people she normally works with (Jake and Matt) don't really have complete designs. HOWEVER Matt kinda does? He doesn't have a profile yet.
3.a: her and Matt are involved.
4: Almost anyone in the 'Unit' category is totally viable. If there's anyone you *want* to do a thing with her + them, lemm eknow and I can give you more information on their relationship =)
5: Where they work is... hmmm.... the best way to sum it up is that they are a shadow branch of the government. They take care of things in the dark. 'Just because you don't believe in the boogeyman, doesn't mean he doesn't believe in you' kinda thing. They take care of the non-human threads. Mages (less so, but still), elves, demons, vampires, lycans, etc.

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 07:20:01 )
@Amber Lynne:

I'm getting big Monster Hunter International vibes. I love it. Do they have a uniform? Are they required to wear it while on the clock or just pulling jobs? Do they have official tac gear? I sort of want to do Angela and Rylie working on Iskea's electronic eye. I'd imagine the former would be there to supervise, given how you've described Rylie's general detachment. Probably fussing at Iskea, too, since she looks quite young.

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 07:23:27 )
I'll check her more often, since you seem to be posting in here more frequently. Expect faster replies, now!

Donator — Female Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 07:36:03 )

@Spuddy: I'm keeping the tab on because you're actively replying, lmao.

Anywhooo
Angela being a medic is a good choice, ye.
HOWEVER
Rylie isn't at all involved with Izzy (Izea, not Iskea). It's Lunet.
Lunet is the one who created it, she's the techy in charged. Rylie is just a mechanic. Like... cars, motorbikes, etc. XD

As for your inquiry, I haven't designed the uniforms yet! But yes. Security DOES have uniforms. I'm thinkiing stylish though, as they work with Desiree's company she inherited... which is a masive ass fashion brand, lol.

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 07:44:09 )
@Amber Lynne:

If Lunet can regenerate, how do her ports stay in? Does she really perceive colors, since she got her visor later in life, or is her 'sight' it more like echolocation?

Donator — Female Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 07:46:49 )

@Spuddy: She can regen because she acquired *that* part of her life AFTER the visor and ports were already a thing.
That save state includes them! ~<3

And yes. She can. Her optic nerves are perfectly fine. It's her eyes that are the issue, lol.
So connecting to the nerves allows the cameras build into the visor to be able to transmit colour to her, so she can see it =)

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 07:54:03 )
@Amber Lynne:

Oh, no no, that's not what I meant. I mean since she couldn't see in early development, I didn't know if her brain processed it the same way.

Donator — Female Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 08:04:46 )

@Spuddy: Oh!
Yeah, it took a bit for her to .. uh... adapt? Lol.
However, yeah. Absolutely. She can see fine with her visor... when it's, y'know, connected. XD
She also has goggles that act the same with, lol.

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 08:09:40 )
@Amber Lynne:

How does it serve a different function than the visor? Better peripheral? Just a later and upgraded model?

I'm going to head to bed here shortly, I'll see you tomorrow!

Donator — Female Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 08:27:12 )

@Spuddy: Sleep well!

And it's just another form of 'em.

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/21 08:57:14 )
@Amber Lynne:

I'm sorry if this was already answered, but sometimes I have trouble understanding things. Did we decide on doing the medical thing, or to think about doing something else?

Donator — Female Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/21 09:04:57 )

@Spuddy: I left it up to you! IF you wanna, cool. If you have another idea, run with it~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.