Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Thanksgiving and Christmas

Voltie — It or She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/1 20:30:31 )
What is your Favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving and what do you want for Christmas?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/1 20:51:25 )

I love Thanksgiving! I love all of the food and hanging out with people, but without the stress of Christmas and gifts.
I love having ham, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie and fall/winter drinks like Apple Cider or Mulled Wine

For Christmas I don't know what I want. I asked for an iTunes gift card so I can use it in Pokemon Go. And I would like some video games. But I don't know what else to ask for lol.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — It or She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/1 23:01:57 )
Same I love the food and for me it is easy to shop because I don't lol but my parents know what I like and what i hate so it is easy to buy stuff for me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/1 23:35:57 )
My favorite Thanksgiving food is Polt... lol, it's a family dish. super basic and pretty much flavorless. XD I'm the only one in my family that's kept this tradition of making and eating it on Thanksgiving.

I'm not sure what I want for Christmas, I'm just hoping my family makes it safely to my house, so we can all enjoy Christmas together. :3

Voltie — It or She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/2 02:07:04 )
Yeah well I hope don't spend it with my disowned Grandmother whose a bitch

Voltie — It or She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/2 16:26:22 )
@kory: AWWWWwwww

Voltie — It or She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/2 17:06:29 )
I am happy with just stuffing myself until I am EXPLODED

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/2 21:28:18 )

I don't do Thanksgiving any more, but I enjoy a lot of the food that comes with this time of year. Favorites are pumpkin pie, green bean casserole, and stuffing with gravy.

As for what I want for xmas, I got a very long list of things I really want/need, and would be happy to get any of 'em.

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — It or She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/3 01:24:54 )
I JUST LIKE FOOD BOOKS ART SUPLISES AND A PERSONAL LAPTOP LOL I WON"T GET THAT ONE

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/3 02:31:02 )
So this year we've decided to buck the Thanksgiving tradition of turkey because my whole family agreed that we haven't had a good turkey in a few years...

Instead we are just gonna get together and have a more normal dinner (winner winner chicken dinner). However my favorite thing is deviled eggs and luckily those can go with anything. So there ya go, lots of words for the answer to be deviled eggs.

Voltie — It or She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/3 17:48:36 )
I can't chicken anymore because i had some under cooked one and i still taste it when ever i eat chicken

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.