Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Favourite Youtubers

Voltie — Caffeine Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 00:52:54 )
I recently discovered MrBallen on Youtube and was instantly hooked. He covers creepy, spooky, and mysterious stories, but in a less sensationalised way than many other content creators; he has great charisma and is really easy on the eyes and is very thorough with the topics he covers.

I also like ReignBot, and even bought a pair of Raycon earbuds because of her!

There's also Abandoned and Forgotten Places, who explores old mineshafts and defunct buildings. I actually haven't watched any of his videos in a while but should pop in and see what he's been up to.

Amusingly enough it all started with Nexpo. While I still enjoy his content, it often feels very sensationalised.

As for non-spooky Youtubers, I found Scott Prop and Roll recently as well, and his videos are not only interesting but also really amusing. Each video features at least one Dad Joke™ and since watching his content, I find myself watching for props in films and movies and thinking "hey, I know how that's made"!

Who are some of your favourite Youtubers to watch?
There is protection from near everything, from fire and damages from storm and frost;
oh, add whichever blows may come to mind, but there is no protection from mankind.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 01:25:53 )

I love Internet Comment Etiquette, TrainerTips, Tati, Amy Rauch, You Suck At Cooking

There are so many great channels that produce funny, or amazing stuff.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 21:39:57 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

One of my favorites is JackSepticEye, been watching him for years (back when he still wore the hat). Loved his positive atitude towards life and when i found him i really needed that.
In general i just like watching game plays as im not the best at playing games.

Another one is Kurtis Connor, He just makes videos on whatever he wants (bad movies, playing cards ect) And this guy just has the perfect humor for me. Every video i watch of him has me laughing so hard. + Ofc i watch his podcast aswel.

Other then those 2 theres a couple of people i enjoy watching but mainly just for the type of content
I love video essays about niche topics, the last one i watched was about animal jam but ive never played it lol. I just really enjoy people talking about something they are pasionate about and did a torough research.
I also like crafty videos, they inspire me to be more creative myself.

And i think thats about it. I watch more then that but this is just what i really love

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 23:33:05 )

I watch a lot of CoryxKenshin, DashieGames, Markiplier, How to Cook That, and other random YouTubers.

I really like watching people play video games (depending on the games), even though I'm not a gamer myself. I also like to watch celebrity news/gossip, Kpop videos/news/gossip, random educational videos, and etc.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 18:02:38 )
    @GoblinsAndTea: Ah, Curtis Konnor is pretty funny! I don't remember how I came across his videos, but he does have pretty good humor. My partner laughed pretty hard at the "If Santa isn't giving out purses, he's giving out curses."

I don't think I have a set of people that I watch, and the algorithm doesn't seem to suggest anything particularly interesting. For a long time it used to just be makeup tutorial videos, but since I don't wear drag makeup, that became boring rather quickly. I do enjoy watching the cooking channels, and the commentary channels. I think the last one I watched was from someone called The Right Opinion. I used to enjoy Nerd Writer. but I haven't seen any of their videos in a very long time.

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/30 17:17:54 )
My youtube subscriptions are alll over the place to be honest

From pokemon youtubers: FlygonHG, in vivid color, Lockstin & Gnoggin
To spooky/true crime related youtubers: Wendigoon and Hailey Elizabeth
Games and comedy: Call me Kevin, RTGame and Kurtis Conner
And commentary/video essay youtubers as well: Izzzyzzz, Khadija Mbowe, miiasourous and Tara Mooknee

There are definitely more that I enjoy, these are the ones I watch most often however

all hail the gay mushrooms

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 00:29:40 )
I like KBDProductionsTV, I love watching him review food places, I mainly catch these guys on Facebook but I also love HealthyJunkFood as well. Other than that I mainly use youtube to watch music videos.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.