Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 02:00:18 )
Hey guys!

My name is Sara. You can call me Jacklène! I actually grew up with Menewsha and I decided to check it out and was shocked to see that it is more of a ghost town now. I saw that some people moved over here so I thought I would come an check it out.

As for me, I am a nurse living in Charlotte, NC. Right now, I haven't had much time for hobbies. I love to travel and I hope COVID can get better so I can take a decent vacay! I used to be into "dolling," i.e. pixel art. But I haven't done that in AGES. And maybe that is why I love avatar sites so much.

Anyway, I cannot wait to see how Voltra works and get to know you all better. If you have any tips or tricks for a newbie that would be greatly appreciated!!

Much Love!
Jacklène

Donator — Any Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 02:04:41 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
@sjacklene: Hey! Welcome!
I miss Menewsha haha. Sad to see it so empty now, but avi sites seem to be a dying breed for the most part.
I love pixel art! It's my favorite medium~. Really relaxes me and gives my brain a break.
I imagine being a nurse is really stressful lately D: !

Here's the newbie guide and here's the item museum!

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 02:35:27 )
@milkshake: Thank you.

Yeah. I can see how it happens. I think the more social media has expanded, people have branched from avatar forums to youtube, facebook, TikTok, etc. It is quite sad actually.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 05:28:57 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Welcome, i hope youl have fun here ^^

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/27 06:41:53 )

@sjacklene: bruh this is so weird xD we have the same name, same site we grew up on, and live in the same area lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 00:43:21 )
@Ruby: Oh wow! How weird. Small world haha. How long have you been on Voltra?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 01:18:07 )

@sjacklene: Hi welcome! I think that you are gonna like it on Voltra. It's a small, but active community. Make sure to invite your friends so you can feel more at home while making new friends here. ^^
Lots of us have come from other sites over the years. Don't be afraid to jump on into Voltra.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 01:20:16 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you! I do like the style of the avatars. I wish there were more items currently listed and shops. I am guessing more items pop up around events?

Jacklene
Image bought on The Underground. Due to photobuckets new policy, unable to get the name of artist.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 01:24:32 )

@sjacklene: Yes we have great event items on Voltra. There is also the item museum where you can see past Crate Items (like DI's) and Orb items (like a RIG item)
I'll send you some items. Do you have a fav color or theme for items that you like to use?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 01:28:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh thank you! That is so kind. Anything is fine. I was just buying something to not be naked. haha. At first, I could not figure out how to add clothes and I was just a black figure.

Jacklene
Image bought on The Underground. Due to photobuckets new policy, unable to get the name of artist.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 09:02:43 )

@sjacklene: almost 2 years now :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/28 17:23:52 )

@sjacklene: Awesome. I'll send you some stuff. Sorry for the wait lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 03:42:10 )

@Ruby: Well, I definitely intend on staying active. haha. That at least gives me some hope.

@Totalanimefan: Thank you. You are so generous.

Jacklene

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 03:55:35 )

@sjacklene: Yay we love new, active members. The more, the merrier!
It's no problem. Everyone is new at some point. I collect random items to give to newbies. Some of them are past event items and some are past common RIGs.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 04:07:57 )

@Totalanimefan: Definitely. and Hopefully soon I will be in the same position as you. Being able to give to new members.

Jacklene

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 04:21:21 )

@sjacklene: That's very sweet of you. ^^ Have you had a chance to read the Newbie Guide that should help you.
Do you have any questions about voltra?

How are you doing today? ^^

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 05:11:25 )

@sjacklene: It's pretty great :3 the events are usually like 3 weeks long too which is super helpful!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/30 05:09:07 )

@Totalanimefan: I am good. I had a horrible day at work. But I guess that is normal. HAHA. How have you been?

@Ruby: oh! that sounds super fun. That definitely gives some time to explore the events.

Jacklene

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 18:50:30 )

@sjacklene: Well that sucks. What's your job?
Happy Halloween by the way. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 01:55:48 )

@Totalanimefan: Yay! I love Halloween... Although I didn't do anything this year. Happy Halloween!!

I am a nurse. I work in cancer care on the surgical side. Clinic nurse.

Jacklene

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.