Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Star has Lost 50pounds

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 22:56:48 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I am now 464 'happy wiggle' I was in the 500's and it wasn't the five zero and a number it was a five number and then another number. So I am PSYCHED. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 23:34:12 )
@star2000shadow: This is awesome for you! I hope you keep the weight off and continue to lose (especially since you are so happy about it!) <3 Congrats!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 23:49:42 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire:
@Kory:

Aww thank you all. I hope I do to. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 23:55:18 )

Oh wow, congratulations! I know that's a hard thing to do.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 23:57:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: Thank you and yeah i've been trying for month's to get past the five hundred mark. now I just gotta keep going 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 00:41:01 )

@star2000shadow: wow that’s awesome! Keep up the good work

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 01:59:17 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I'm a try haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 03:20:41 )
yooo congrats. Weight loss takes SO long.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 04:09:19 )

Proud of you Star! That's inspiring me to get back to working on my goals as well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 15:50:48 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Congrats! I know how tough it is to loose weight! I was 330 at the start of June but have been calorie counting since then and have lost 38 myself! Keep it up I believe I you :D

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:45:00 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Thank You all for the congrats. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 22:53:58 )

Congrats on this. I know it's hard to lose weight.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 22:54:40 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
vengeance:

Congrats on this. I know it's hard to lose weight.
it really is and. OH WOW your avi's adorable. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 22:57:26 )

@star2000shadow: Aww thank you. Your avi looks great too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:13:11 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @vengeance: thanks.. i keep playing with her and making new avi's haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — They/He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 02:28:32 )
Should they keep it on display...

Good for you! Make sure you stay healthy as you lose the weight, though! Not everyone is naturally in the 100 to 200 lbs range.

Or redecorate?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 02:49:21 )

Congrats!! ^^

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 03:20:27 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MaxIsConfused: I know that Me myself I'm going for like 280 the main thing I'm trying to do is get it to where I can shop in normal stores and not pay and arm and a leg for stuff.

@Ark: Thank kyou Hun 'blush' Now I just gotta keep going. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.