Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Fer.al

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/14 14:19:39 )

I found this cute gaaaaaame
have any of you played it?

I mean its fun for a moment but there's really not a lot to it. you just kinda run around these various maps, collect and harvest things, to go craft into items to dress up your animal. Thats it. Some things are behind a pay wall it seems.
But its super early access so I hope they bring more to the game to flesh it out :D

I probably wont be playing it again unless they add more content
but look, I made a fox!

Voltie — Caffeine Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/14 16:25:32 )
That looks really cute! The art style is reminiscent of Wind Waker and Okami.

If it's very early access, there's no doubt more features are planned for its future! But if there's not really enough to bring people back, I have to wonder if they might have started their Open Alpha a little too early. :x

Definitely going to have to keep this one on my radar though! So many neat games coming out or going on sale right now. I really want Lost Embers but there's no way my old laptop can handle it xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/14 16:33:42 )

@Minerva:
I feel like if i had friends to hang out with in the game, there might be more incentive to play. but it really is just, dress up animal and then otherwise seems more like a glorified chat room. which would've worked a decade ago, but not now days xD

but yes, i hope they add more to it!
and make the UI less... huge.
idk though maybe it's intended for children :vanora_xd:

Voltie — Caffeine Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/14 16:43:31 )
@Jolly: Flash cut to spending hours on IMVU back in the day... oh god. All the money spent. :x sorry dad

Are there friend codes in the game? I'd love to give it a try, but probably won't have a chance for a couple more days D:
There is protection from near everything, from fire and damages from storm and frost;
oh, add whichever blows may come to mind, but there is no protection from mankind.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/14 16:54:31 )

I’ve never heard of it before but it looks so cute!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/14 18:34:30 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
That looks really cute!
Sounds really cool too, hopefully they add some more to it. Could be a great game, I definitely see potential :o

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/14 20:07:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: hmm what's the name called? i tried your tittle but it doesn't bring it up haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/16 14:07:54 )
Should they keep it on display...

I played it for a little while, but like you said, there isn't much to do as of right now. I'm excited to see what comes of it, though!

Or redecorate?

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/17 23:40:23 )

@star2000shadow:
here it is
Lemme know if the link works :O

@KDA Drew:
Yess I agree! although I'm very much a fan of learning along the way and googling tips later, rather than having a tutorial xD but the game really doesn't have anything TO tutorial from what I saw. Its kinda just empty rn?
It would be nice if they started to flesh it out a lot more. I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens!

@MaxIsConfused:
@milkshake:
Same thoughts! Im excited to see if this turns into a proper game sometime <3
being early access and all, might take some years since its pretty fresh. But I'm cool with waiting~

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/18 00:17:47 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ohh ohh thank you so much
@Jolly: I shall definetly let you know 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/18 00:46:24 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ huh it's cute. might snap a screen shot and show you my Spark tomorrow. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.