Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:05:02 )

Just three more pages to go~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:05:35 )
@sunny: yeah, something like that.

@Count Trashula: that's just bad programming/business analysis to overlook something like that and not have a more robust recovery process for a pre-existing account. I hope you're right and those are paper applications, if that's what you're looking for!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:09:34 )

Oat milk is the best alternative milk in my opinion. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:10:54 )

Hi all. Feeling better. I can sit up without feeling dizzy. I’ve done a few more of the exercises. I’m still a little worried about walking without falling. I did manage about two steps on my own from the bed to the bathroom to pee. I was holding on to the bed for an long as I could and then the bathroom door lol

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:36:21 )

Oat milk is delicious, though I always look for the "extra creamy" kind; otherwise, I find it can be too thin.

@Totalanimefan: Glad you're doing better. Do you know what caused it?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:38:21 )

@Count Trashula: No idea. Never got it before. This is/was a different beast to just being dizzy.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:38:29 )

Hi yes update on my dumb toothache; I'm still not sure how I'm going to handle getting said tooth removed BUT I got a televisit appointment with my doc next week to maybe get some antibiotics and/or better painkillers for the time being. Wheeee.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:40:47 )

@Totalanimefan: That happened to me once, several years ago. I woke up with vertigo and it eventually went away on its own. No idea where it came from and luckily it hasn't happened again since. If you're able to talk to a doctor about it, it'd probably be a good idea just to see what they think.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:45:42 )

@CooperationIsKey: I hope it works out for you. Tooth pain is no joke.

@Count Trashula: Yes if it doesn't go away today I'm going to make an appt about it, and if it does go away I'll just mention it next time I'm at the Drs. I found a YouTube video to help me with the dizzy-ness. Basically there are crystals that can form in your inner ear and they will make you feel like you are moving when you aren't if they move.
So you figure out which ear it is, and then you sit up with your head facing up for 15 sec then, put your hands on the ground and tuck your head under for 10 sec.
Move your head to the side that's the problem for 30 sec
Move your head to be in line with your back instead of at the floor still facing the same way for 15 sec
Then go back to the beginning position for 15.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:47:33 )

@koneko I read that dehydration can cause it. I think it's probably just an off chance plus I had some ear wax in my ear. I make a lot.
The crystals can form randomly too.
I also can get motion sickness and I wonder if it's more common in people that are prone to that?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:52:16 )
-pops back in-

everyone is having health issues!! Oh No!
I hope everyone feels better very soon!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:54:02 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

uuh, im dizzy alot. BUt thats bc i get chronic ear infections.
When i was younger i already had a surgery to prevent it and for awhile it helped but yea now many years later its back.
At this point ive come to live with it. But just my recent one (a good few weeks ago) had me wake up in the midle of the night with hellish pain. Normally the pain is just anoying but this was oof.

A big reasen i get this is bc alergies.
So uh beware tmi:
But basicly im alergic to dust, its literly everywhere... Ive never been able to properly breath trough my nose bc of it. BUt at bad times i can barely look out of my eyes lol
So how does my ear infection tie into this? well my docter told me i creat so much snot it start going trough my ears (disgusting i know)
SO u know i din have to tell this but i did lol

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:54:09 )

Yes I agree. We should all be ok and not feeling like we are.
I wonder if it's the stress? I think mine might have been stress related.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:55:31 )
Stress... could be. What's everyone so stressed out about that they're making themselves sick this week?

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:01:07 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Yea its been raining here ALOT (its calming tho) but its been getting colder aswel so need to get used to that

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:04:24 )

It's been rainy here as well. Mostly just showers here and there though

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:06:43 )
It's overcast here at the moment and was raining a little bit earlier.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:20:29 )

It rained here for a bit, been overcast all day with occasional thunder.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:25:05 )

@Wildfire: I can't speak for others, but the new windows for my house arrived. The company won't pull a permit, but my place has to have one before the new ones can be put on and the window company isn't helping. I'm like what does this or that mean, and they don't know.
So after hours of looking on the city's website I found where I can do the process, but I also don't know what I'm doing, I email someone from the city and they reply, and I did it wrong and I have to redo it. Also I need historic district approval and I'm worried they are going to say no.
They say my house is old enough to be considered historic but on the city property tax website it says my house was built in the 40's.

Also my AC system has mold and I was chasing down a different company to fix that. That was a few different phone calls this week.

One of the batteries to my sump pump downstairs keeps beeping every 10 secs. We have reset it 4 times now and it still beeps. We called the company and their 1st appt is Oct 21st. So I guess it's going to beep until then? They said they would call us back if there is something sooner

My accounting class is hard and I'm not understanding it.

How's that for starters? And that's not including all the other stuff happening outside of my house.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 22:26:14 )

@koneko Thanks. I have been drinking a lot and I do so everyday. I'm a big water drinker.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.