Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 17:18:24 )
@Count Trashula: Oh yeah... love those cycles of things, don't you? I am glad you're feeling better and hope you can find a job, a doctor, and insurance quickly and efficiently!! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 17:20:16 )
    @Wildfire: I'm good thanks! Just been grocery shopping. It's surprisingly warm outside. How is your day going?

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 17:32:26 )

@koneko: what kind of creamer was it?

@Wildfire: thanks, I hope so, too. the store across the street from our neighborhood is hiring. they wouldn't pay much, but it's probably the quickest way to get work and the most convenient option. will probably grab an application next time i go in, since their online process is impossible.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 17:40:54 )
@sunny: my day is going ok, thanks. I'm just trying to post some books for sale (homeschooling books that I don't need any more) and get a few other things done.

@Count Trashula: That sounds like a decent option. LOL - Why are online applications and forms a thing when they're just needlessly complicated and most of the time you just get handed a paper copy of the same thing to fill out anyway?? ... or is it just me who's noticed that?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 18:08:57 )
    @Wildfire: oh I hope they sell quickly! Selling stuff is always a hassle, but hopefully worth it!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 18:24:47 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

oh god, midway trou the day i feel asleep. Ive still gotta make a drawing aaaaa

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 18:28:58 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

im somebody who cant do naps. If i do i feel like i woke up in another world.
And the nap wéasent on purpose. My body just thought i stayed awake for too long and decided right there at my desk to take a nap lol

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 18:29:24 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

However good that i din miss the next prize page lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 18:34:07 )

Hi all. I did some head moving exercises that I found on YouTube. (From a university dr)
It has helped a lot. I don’t know if I can walk without risk of falling but the room isn’t spinning as much anymore. I’ll continue to do them through the day.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 18:55:09 )
@koneko: Good to know it's not just me. XD

@sunny: Thank you. Yes, I hope they sell quickly too - most of what I'm selling is brand-new, never even opened homeschooling type books

@GoblinsAndTea: Nuuuuu sleep. Drawing first! :3 <3

@Totalanimefan: glad you're feeling better

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 19:01:01 )
    @Wildfire: did you not need to use them or something?

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 19:07:45 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Wildfire: withe the power of god AND anime on my side i shall finish my art before needing to sleep! >:^D

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 19:08:19 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Oh just 3 more pages!!

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 19:10:37 )
@sunny: A lot of these were things I bought for a curriculum my youngest (most independent, stubborn, annoying and yet, wonderful) son just didn't want to do that year (it was a tough year, homeschooling him) or things that I bought to try a different approach to teaching a topic that we never ended up using... that kind of thing. *sigh*

@GoblinsAndTea: well, with the power of God AND anime, how can you lose?? XD <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 19:22:54 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@Miss Sandman: You'll adjust and grow with her and probably not even notice until you look back and remember how things were different just a year or so ago...

@star2000shadow: Did you mean to just quote my entire post, or reply to something specific?

meant to respond, but not to good posting on phone, so it might of ate the post.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 19:23:49 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@The Bride: it&rsquo;s cool. It&rsquo;s not for everyone. It gets me outside and walking and for that I&rsquo;m grateful.

@star2000shadow: keep us updated on your health.

@Miss Sandman: yeah I feel good I got stuff done but I feel like there is always more to do lol

I shall try to do my best. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 19:36:14 )
Good afternoon to you all, I am so glad that it is the weekend

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 19:40:25 )
    @Wildfire: ah, surplus to requirements? I get it.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 20:05:50 )

@koneko: oh yeah, I don't like almond milk either. I did get an almond creamer the other day (it was the only non-dairy they had and it was pumpkin spice flavor) and it's pretty decent. I still prefer oat milk for my non-dairy needs when I can find it, though.

@Wildfire: I remember spending literal hours filling out applications, and only getting maybe 3 done in that time. Some of them have those ridiculously long "assessments"; some of them have so much security red tape to go through that they become inaccessible. The best ones, of course, have both. I applied to this store (different location) years ago, but if you've ever applied, you won't be able to create a new account. It sees a social security number that's already in the system and demands you log in, which is hard to do when you made an account with an email you no longer have access to... Luckily I saw they have paper ones in the store. ;v; At least, I hope that's what those were, sitting on a little table with a 'now hiring' sign.

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 21:04:52 )

We're getting close to the next goal!

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.