Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Nintendo Direct 9/23

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/25 00:24:55 )

Did anyone watch the Nintendo Direct from yesterday? What are your thoughts? Anything you're looking forward to? Here's a link to the Direct (whenever I have to link a YouTube video, I always wish the YouTube code to embed videos worked)

My thoughts:
-I haven't played many Kirby games, but Kirby and the Forgotten Land looks cute and fun. I might give it a try!
-It's been a while since I played New Horizons, but I'm looking forward to the Animal Crossing Direct. It's nice that they're finally adding Brewster. Personally, I'm hoping for gyroids to be added. I'd start playing again just to collect them
-I love Nintendo 64 games, so I'm looking forward to playing them on the Switch. The Sega games are nice as well. From the ones they showed, I'm most looking forward to (re)playing Banjo-Kazooie, Paper Mario, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Mario Kart 64, Yoshi's Story, Ecco the Dolphin, Sonic, Ristar, Pokémon Snap, and Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. Super Mario 64 would be on this list, but I already have it as part of Super Mario 3D All-Stars.
-Rune Factory 5 was shown briefly, and I plan to get it when it's released
-The cast of the Mario movie... Well, I'm sure I'll watch the movie at least. How can I not watch a Mario movie?
-I loved the first two Splatoon games, so it was nice to see more information about Splatoon 3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/25 00:46:33 )
@Starlight: Did you hear the exciting news about Rune Factory 5? When the game came out in Japan, it didn't have same sex marriage, it's getting added, cause Xseed, like kept asking, and they are patching it in to Japan copies, but we get it right off the bat.

I hope that the animal crossing direct, has more than just the cafe update. The game needs a lot more love. Like the new leaf game has way more content.

I'm also really excited for the switch port of the Disney Magical World 2 game, I loved both the first and second one on the 3ds. So I was really really happy for the port. I hope it opens the door to a third one.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/25 02:41:13 )

@Rei Ann: Yes, I did hear about that! It's good that they were able to add it in.

I feel like it would be odd for them to have an entire direct for just the café, but you never know with Nintendo. I won't expect too much though. Best not to get my hopes up

I haven't played either of the Disney Magical World games before. Maybe I should look into them a bit more

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/25 02:55:43 )
@Starlight: I'm so happy it;s a feature added in. The only downside so far is that the game comes out on my honeymoon, so i won;t be home.

The disney game is super fun. You as the player get to basically live in a disney park, running a cafe and going to different disney worlds helping save them, and getting to make outfits and dishes and objects in that worlds theme. It also have a dance scenes in this one. It;s a fun cute relaxing game.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/25 04:34:25 )

It was a pretty good direct! I can’t wait for RF5 and SMTV!

Voltie — They/He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/25 14:48:18 )
Should they keep it on display...

*cries in brewster*

Or redecorate?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/09/30 15:13:58 )

The cafe info for AC was exciting! That’s going to be a good update but I think it’s coming too late.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.