Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support How to earn volts/ohms?

Voltie — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 12:10:33 )
I've been trying to do that puzzle, but it keeps saying that I've already earned 0 volts today? Help! How do I earn the different currencies (including seeds)?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 12:19:53 )

@Ozark: seeds are the event currency and we are at the end of the event. They are probably going away soon. Posting anywhere but the undercurrent should earn you some and while playing jigsaw.

Volts you get for posting. The undercurrent gets you less because it’s a place to spam but you can still get a little. Other places the top amount is 50 volts per post. You could also start an art shop and people could pay you for your art if you draw. The daily airship on the front page on Voltra will give you an item, volts or very very rarely ohms.

For ohms those are the premium currency. You get those from donating to Voltra. It’s also possible to buy them from other users but it’s rare to see people selling it in the exchange.

Voltie — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 12:31:49 )
Totalanimefan:

@Ozark: seeds are the event currency and we are at the end of the event. They are probably going away soon. Posting anywhere but the undercurrent should earn you some and while playing jigsaw.

Volts you get for posting. The undercurrent gets you less because it’s a place to spam but you can still get a little. Other places the top amount is 50 volts per post. You could also start an art shop and people could pay you for your art if you draw. The daily airship on the front page on Voltra will give you an item, volts or very very rarely ohms.

For ohms those are the premium currency. You get those from donating to Voltra. It’s also possible to buy them from other users but it’s rare to see people selling it in the exchange.

Thank you so much! I'm still confused why when I play Jigsaw puzzle it says ''You've already won 0 volts today''

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 12:55:50 )

@Ozark: no problem. It seems we can’t earn event currency anymore lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 12:56:24 )

@Ozark: the jigsaw only grants event currency and the current event has ended

Voltie — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 12:56:34 )
@totalanimefan: Oh, okay. Thanks! ^_^

Voltie — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 12:57:07 )
@ruby: Oh, I see! Thanks for clearing that up for me :-)

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 12:58:28 )

@Ozark: no problem :3 it confuses most new people, myself included when I joined xD

Voltie — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:02:49 )
So.. Is there no way to delete a thread? Ahahahaa...

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 15:47:41 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

@Ozark: We don't usually delete threads but we can lock it for you if the issue is resolved. <3

// AI-COM : return // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.