Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat “For dinner I had a pack of ramen smashed up and seasoned.”

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 06:11:45 )
    Or the alternate title of “Why is Adulting so Hard?”

But honestly… I have two recipes I could make just chilling out in my cabinets and fridge but instead of making a hardy, wholesome meal, I have a pack of ramen. I couldn’t even be bothered to cook it, I just simply smashed them up and ate them. My lips are a withered mess from all the sodium but I have no regrets.

How are you NOT-adulting right now?
Currently Questing;
keep warm
librarian
fabled
draconic dream

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 06:28:09 )

I'm not adulting by doing the same thing, pretty much. I went to the store and bought ingredients to make dinner, and although I should have cooked something I just settled for a frozen dinner. I'm too lazy to cook lol.

I also moved into a new apartment about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I still haven't unpacked, aside from a few dishes, my bed, and some bathroom/shower stuff. It takes too much energy to even think about unpacking ==;

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 14:43:41 )
    Omg what did it taste like? I've never eaten it raw before.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 15:18:43 )

Adulting is hard because it’s hard! Sometimes we just don’t have the mental energy and that’s ok.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/20 22:57:09 )
    I don't think I've ever said the word "adulting" out loud in my life.

Cooking is more of a hobby, so even when I'm not up to making a fully-fledged meal, it's a bit more involved than a frozen dinner or dry ramen. Lately, as an easy meal, I'll just heat up one of those Jamaican beef patties with a beer and call it dinner.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 00:25:03 )

I'm semi-not-adulting by making buttered noodles instead of cooking something proper tonight :D

Oh, but there are actual snacks that are like what you describe. They're soooooooo tasty!

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.