Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event I've gone all antisocial again. Let's chat

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 00:17:28 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah I was seeing my family and friends a lot. But my dad’s place is super gross. Not just like it’s dirty kind of gross.
Like it’s grimy and apparently my bathroom and shower I was supposed to use while staying for a week hadn’t been cleaned in 4 months. And I had to clean it.
The floors are dirty and brown the floorboards I wasn’t even able to take all the grime off.
They have two dogs and a cat and I had to clean the walls because they were covered in what I assume was poo, blood and dog slobber. I can’t even relax in this house

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 00:29:36 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Oh geez.
Ok. My apartment ain't clean and spotless, but at least we can see our floor and shit. omfg.
That had to have been nasty. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 13:26:54 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah same. My place may not be spotless and that’s ok! But like you need to clean the bathroom when you have guests coming over. And then if you realize it’s not clean, don’t make the guest do it!
I couldn’t shower in the bathroom I cleaned for two days cause even though I knew it was clean I would just remember what it was like before I cleaned it. And the smell.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/24 16:34:41 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: oh man.
that's fun
/sarcasm

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.