Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion NPC art references and stuff?

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 20:27:13 )

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category,, I'm probably infamous for not knowing where things go by now

Anyway, is there like, a collection of references or art in general for the NPC's? I'm specifically looking for my husband Virgil, but having a collection of references for all of them would be great!!

I have a need to draw Virgil and Belphie together... my two loves... both antisocial...

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 00:02:00 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Ive asked this before, mainly about like past npc's looks and i got told it was never really saved online. So somebody might have it but there isnt a collection somewhere sadly

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 03:15:41 )

@KDA Drew:
@GoblinsAndTea:

oh yeah i did notice the shop art and npc avatars updated 👀👀 and everyone looks SO GOOD AAA
maybe i'm biased but i especially like virgil's akshjdhg

i'm kinda sad i never saved their old looks but i did find a few comics!! it's kind of hard to find old art because it's mostly in event's but i feel like the blooming love event art could work pretty well since it has flat colouring?

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 23:08:18 )
yeah big ups to kiwi for the new art ;'3c all I did was help with a couple of outfit concepts, they deserve all the credit

UHHhhhh yeah I keep putting off making an image gallery for you guys but I guess I should take the time to finally set that up, gimme a bit and we'll see what I can put together c;

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 01:17:58 )

@ghost: akjhdjdh tell kiwi i said i love it especially virgil- (❁´◡`❁)

also i look forward to whatever u come up with!!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 02:31:56 )
only took a MONTH BUT ENJOY...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 02:46:56 )

@ghost: Thank you. I just looked through the thread and the pics and I LOVE IT!
It's so nostalgic to me to look through the designs. I'm glad all that art has been saved. T_T

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 02:51:53 )
@totalanimefan: thanks I'm glad to hear it ;'3c

we had a bunch saved up in our files and also I had to go digging through the forums and my own personal folders for some but I think I got most of them c'; I know for a fact there's a bunch I probably missed but they can always be added later as they're rediscovered

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 03:02:01 )

@ghost: This must have taken you forever.
I'm sure that some art is lost to the sands of time, but overall you guys really had a lot saved. ^^

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 03:25:01 )
@Totalanimefan: HAHA YEEEEP I won't even tell you how long because it crushed me but >;'3c got it done das all that matters...

real talk I had most of it done weeks ago I just had one post left but I 'took a lil break' and then got distracted oops
later.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 14:04:10 )

@ghost: oops I didn’t see this post until now. Sorry.
Just the thought of putting it together makes me tired lol
But you did it and it’s done and I saw other people in the forums happy to have the thread. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 17:35:13 )

@ghost: Thank you for posting the gallery! It's nice to see all of the NPCs together and see their different designs. ^^

I really like your designs and art style! I'm about to become a simp for Lin, Virgil, and Vigo. _//A//_

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.