Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 16:49:20 )

I have remembered to check back on here again after a couple of months! xd
sorry I've gotten so bad at this ever since I started working full time! But I still love you guys~

UPDATES
Last update I think I mentioned how my job was letting me relocate to TX, which blew my mind cause I had been trying to leave CO for almost a decade for health and stuff.

WELL IT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL SO FAR!

Job has treated me very well and I feel safeee
The city we moved to sucks eggs, but its only a temporary thing just to get started down here. Besides, still better than where we came from! The main sucky thing is just the traffic :D

I also got a lil black kitten I named Shiva
*she states with bandaids all over hands/arms*

My bird also lives with me again which is GREAT, he loved the road trip down here and... well he loves everything no matter what happens. He's easy to please lmao

I'm engaged as well, its been a lot of fun doing life together with someone that I can fart and laugh with.

I'm so happy that life finally feels like it's where it should be for me. Like I know there's always ups and downs, but I feel like I can finally begin to heal from all the trauma over the last 9 years, because I'm officially out of ALL of that. All situations are behind me and I can only look forward and in the present now. I can stress over totally regular things like I want more time off (but dont want a pay decrease from it XDD)

I hope you guys are doing well too <3 I'm sorry I dont check in and chat as much anymore D:
Memory of a fish

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 16:51:04 )

Oh fkdgjhksdf HOW COULD I FORGET TO ADD A PICTURE after mentioning new baby

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 17:48:10 )
I don't really matter, it don't matter how I feel

There's millions more to take my place and love ain't even real.Hello! I don't know you, but I do know that your cat is adorable! You wanna chat about pets?

@Jolly:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 17:50:06 )
Ahah, that's a really cute kitten. Congratulations on the move, the engagement, and the fresh start to your life; I wish you luck in the future.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 22:35:11 )

@Jolly: Your cat is soooo adorable!

I'm happy that your life is going so well right now! That's gotta be such a relieving feeling after going through what you went through for so long. ^^

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 23:44:06 )

@Jolly: OMG Things have been going so well for you that's great!! When did you move?
I've been in DC for a year now, can you believe it? XD

When did you get engaged!? That's amazing! Congrats!

And I love your kitten! It's so cute.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 15:51:27 )

@klo tklarau:
Oh, dont be so negative. lol But I'm always down to chat about pets! Do you have any?

@blue:
Thank you!
I dont believe I've met you in the past, but its great to meet you now ^^

@ark:
It feels incredibly good ;v;;;
Scary sometimes cause life is so insanely expensive, but its worth it!

@totalanimefan:
I moved down here the last few days of June. I had a fun adventure XD crazy hotels and all!
It definitely felt like a lot fell into our laps the whole way and continue to. Its been very nice. The only trouble is that my fiance cant get a job, the market for that is TERRIBLE right now. But I can afford everything on my wage so that takes the pressure off--plus, the animals love him being home.

Thank you!
We got engaged kinda casually around the same time lmaoo there was no traditional standard of the bent knee and all that, cause he knows I don't like that kinda thing. We talked about it and agreed that we're confident in each other and very happy in the relationship.
and we always say, if we could get through all that we've been through together and still be laughing, we can do anything together XD

Its only been a year but holy poop, he and I have experienced a lot of changes together. We feel much happier for it, though

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 16:54:52 )
I don't really matter, it don't matter how I feel

There's millions more to take my place and love ain't even real.@Jolly: Wasn't trying to be negative, it's a qoute from a song, and I was testing some formatting but can't get it to go away!, um, I do have a dog, Brimley, we think he's about 10/11 years old, he is a medium size, black hair on top, a more dead grass color underneath... White hairs, he is getting old, he has the cutest white eyebrows...
That's what I have in the way of pets. We do have some stray cats living under our house, though...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 17:29:50 )

@Klo Tklarau: To get rid of the formatting is in your settings. If you want your post to go in between that text put
[Post]
In-between the two lines.

@Jolly: I'm really glad that you found a guy like him <3
Wow since June! ^^ I'm sure your partner will be able to find something. I agree that it's hard to find a job atm. I was looking for months and I got some interviews but nothing turned into a job.
I decided to go back to school for my BA and I am starting Sept 1st!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 18:48:20 )

@klo tklarau:
OH Im sorry, I didnt realize that was a format thing, it looked like it was what you responded with x'''D sorry!
If you're trying to remove it, go to your settings > forum and remove from the post format spot. Or like if you wanna pretty it up more so it doesn't blend with your normal text, lemme know if you need help with the coding :D

Your dog sounds lovely though <3 Ive only lived with a dog one time that i can recall, they're a lot of fun! I work too many long hours though so I cant get a dog :' ) got a cat since they're a little more self sufficient and happy alone for several hours at a time.

@totalanimefan:
Yeah the job market is a bit sad lol I've had issues in the past with it too, I just managed to hit the lotto with this mattress company.
He's had interviews but like, those weird ones where you have to record yourself answering questions. so its not a "real" interview.
then one that started making him do work without pay >>
maybe something good will pop up soon so he doesnt lose his mind being home so much! XD

Ohhh good luck with college! :D
hopefully you can get in-person classes so its less complicated to learn

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 19:19:13 )

[B/] Name [/b] Lily
Adopt one yourself@ Pokemon Orphanage
If you can code I would be forever grateful...
I am trying a new thing for now, but if you could help me...
@Jolly:
I am evil. You are evil.
We're all evil.

Ping me. I don't bite.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 20:03:27 )

@Jolly: oh yikes. Those jobs sounded like red flags.
Thank you. It’s actually all online. No going in person at all. I think I’ll be ok that way. I’m good at studying.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 21:22:09 )
Oh, no kidding! I've never heard of a job making you record yourself for an interview...

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 21:48:57 )
Best of luck on your new journey. I hope it is filled with comfort and blessed days. ^ ^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.