Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Wonderful World of Pokemon {Open}

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:18:56 )

The story starts with Officer Jennies posting posters all over the region. They are looking for a numerous amounts of Pokemon. Some think it is Team Rocket up to their old tricks again. However some things are just not lining up.
Near Cilantro City, strange Pokemon have been seen. They look as if two or more Pokemon who were spliced together. There are rumors that a man known as Liger is behind the stealing and the "new" Pokemon but no one knows who he is, or where to find him.

You start off in whichever city you like. Aiming for whichever goals you have. Just jump right in! But be sure and check out the OOC thread for all the rules, profiles, and other helpful hints!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:19:18 )

Zoey had been enjoying the leisurely walk from Gochugaru Town to Cilantro City. It was mostly a lot of fields with sparse trees scattered about. Earlier today, she had seen a group of Vivillon fluttering overhead and a family of Rattata playing. The sun was hiding behind a few wispy clouds, making it not too bright but still warm. Dratini was slithering along the path beside her as they walked. As they crested the hill, she could see Cilantro City just ahead. She paused to admire the view of the city before looking down at her Pokemon, "Alright! Almost there now! Time to pick up the pace!" She smiled at Dratini who trilled out happily in reply. She set the pace at almost a jog as they headed closer still.

When they were nearing the first few buildings of the city, Zoey noticed the officer Jenny posting something to a tree nearby. She slowed before coming to stop. Curiosity getting the better of her, she walked closer to see what she was hanging up. Her eyes instantly took in the words MISSING, as they were stamped in big bold letters along the top. She scanned further down, spotting a Chikorita sketch. She gasped loudly, startling Officer Jenny in the process. Officer Jenny dropped a couple of the other posters she was holding. "I'm so sorry, I did not mean to startle you." Zoey leaned down to pick up the dropped posters, noticing that one was a Buneary, one a Roselia, and another a Honedge. "What's going on? Why are all of these Pokemon missing."

Officer Jenny took the offered posters from Zoey, "Oh, no worries. I shouldn't have been so focused that I did not hear you approaching. Several Pokemon have gone missing over the past couple weeks. I would blame Team Rocket except for the L card we keep finding. There have also been strange reports of trainers seeing some odd Pokemon around the city. I haven't seen anything myself, but my team and I will be patrolling the edges of the town later tonight."

Zoey nodded her head. This was a very puzzling situation. Who could be taking the Pokemon if not Team Rocket? And what were these strange Pokemon that were being seen? Zoey took a determined pose, "I'm sure you will catch whoever is taking them! Good luck with it!" She waved to the officer as she headed back towards the city. She would keep her eyes open for anything strange going on.

Voltie — Overlord Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 09:04:07 )

She had had it, this was the last straw, and she wasn't going to stand for it anymore. She was better than this! At least, that was what Amylia had told herself this when she had told by her boss that she quit. This was after he had told her, yet again, that she wasn't ready to be a breeder. This was on top of telling her she was lucky he even let her work for him. She was learning nothing from the man and he used her as free labor, she just knew it. Amy had promptly gathered all of her things, packing them in her old bag she had used back when she had been a trainer. She had been living in a spare soon in the breeding center for over two years now and had gotten nowhere. It seemed like if she wanted to learn how to truly be the best breeder she could be, she would need to leave this place behind and continue on her journey.

She made her last checks to make sure she had everything she owned back in her bag while Trixi, her very well groomed Vulpix, waiting patiently by the door for her master. "Alright Trixi, are you ready to blow this popsicle stand?" Amy asked with a bright smile getting an excited, "vulpix-vul!" from her Pokemon. Amy walked out of the center, Trixi following right at her heel as she walked into the hustle and bustle of Cilantro City. She had no idea where she was planning on going but she knew she couldn't stay here.

She would need to stock up on supplies first before she could head out, so Amy headed for the Pokemart near the main road into town. It saddened her when she noticed even more missing posters hanging all around the city, some of the official looking, likely put up by officer Jenny, while others looked handmade having been put up by the trainers and owners themselves. It seemed like no pokemon was safe, be it a trainers pokemon or family pet. It was just another reason to leave this place. While she wanted to help find the pokemon that had gone missing she found that she had no clue where to start. If only there were more clues than the cards with an L on them.

Amy had a thought, maybe there was? Maybe there was something that Officer Jenny had missed? Wouldn't hurt to take a second look right? In that moment Amy had decided she would at least look into some of this whole mess as she opened the door to the pokemart.

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 16:37:24 )
Jason Liger

"I ordered them two weeks ago!" The man said frustrated to the pokemart clerk "How am i supposed to run an organic center if you dont have the revive herb i need!"

"Usually you order tw..wenty five w..which is fine and w..we can get it in t..two weeks bu b..bu but-" the stuttering man was interupted

"Look I know I ordered ten times the usual amount but the people who are finding their pokemon are bringing them to me to make sure there is nothing wrong and word of my business has traveled throughout the region and people want to see what an organic pokecenter can do they think me to be a wack-o who cant heal simple ruffled pidove feathers! Which as you can imagine is quite bothersome but when serious cases come in i need that revive herb so please call me when you get the rest of my shipment i will take the usual twenty five for now" Jason said spinning on his heels and walking over and grabbing a couple dozen pokeballs. "These as well David" he said placing them on the counter. Which the man nodded and rung up the pokeballs and twenty-five revive herbs thrn told him the total which Jason promptly payed then heard the door bell ring as someone was walking into the pokemart jason grabbed his things apologized to David for being impatent and then thanked him and would walk past amy as she entered he smiled at her as one does when they pass a stranger. He then walked to the jenny who was hanging posters "Hey there Jenny any new leads on all these missing pokemon?" He asked mostly knowing the answer before she answered no. "That is a shame may you get your aid somehow"he said before rubbing her shoulder and starting towards his home and shop.
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 00:00:10 )
Bailey Flowe

Paprika city was far behind her now. The home she'd grown up in left behind for a chance at adventure. It was time to get out and actually live life. She'd passed Rosemary forest already and was on her way to Cilantro. It had been an interesting trip that was for sure, almost uneventful as she'd trekked on sticking to the paths. Bailey raised her hand to block the sun from her eyes and look ahead of her to where she could see the new city she was approaching. Excitement pumped through her veins as she broke out into a run. It felt wonderful to be running out in the open after the dense shade of the forest where she was always nervous she'd trip over a loose root.

The forest has been pretty quiet since she'd kept to the path, she was nervous about actually wandering off into the woods by herself still because she didn't like to fight. Maybe if she could meet new people to adventure with she would feel safer and she could go exploring and learn more about pokemon so that she could care for them better. Zale had enjoyed the forest though and it had been wonderful letting him walk with her and enjoy the trees. She figured if the forest was so lush than he would enjoy whatever nutrients were in the air that helped plants grow. She jumped in the air with a whoop and of course lost her footing when she landed again and sprawled sliding several feet in the dirt path on her front.

She rolled over and laid on her back looking at the clouds in the sky as she recovered with an embaressed grin on her face. Than called out both her Bulbasaur, Zale and her Lotad, Lily. "Hey you two." She called cheerfully as they popped out of their pokeballs. "Want to trek with me the last bit of the way to the city?" Zale titled his head staring at her dirt covered front and than agreed with a smiling "Saur!"

Lily let out a faint "Lo." in agreement and waited until Bailey stood up and picked her up. "Okay than! Let's go!!"

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 10:26:50 )

"Hmmm, where to go first?" Zoey wondered aloud. Her Dratini easily keeping up with her slow pace. She was taking her time, creating wish lists of things in her mind as she passed all the beautiful things in the shop windows. She knew she didn't need to go inside and spend her hard earned money, but the window shopping was always free. She noticed a rather well dressed man pass by her but thought nothing of it. She had encountered many types of people along her journey.

Zoey stopped at a nearby bench to rest, pulling her backpack onto her lap. She unzipped it, then looked through it slowly, taking stock of her inventory. "Hmmm, maybe we should head to the PokeMart first. We are getting low on Potions." Dratini trilled happily beside her, seeming to agree with her decision. She reached out to stroke the smooth skin of Draitini's head for a few minutes first. "Alright!" she exclaimed, standing up again. When she began walking, she set off towards the PokeMart.

It wasn't very far of a walk. She could see the building just ahead. A few steps later and she was stepping into the PokeMart. Her eyes instantly caught sight of the girl at the counter. She was in the process of paying for her goods. "Amy?" Zoey asked, her voice questioning but excitedly hopeful that it was her friend.

Voltie — Overlord Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 03:32:13 )

Amy returned the stranger's smile as she made her way into the pokemart. She browsed the aisle for equipment she would need, Trixi staying right at her heels as she walked. It didn't take her long to feel up the basket before she went to the clerk to check out. "Hello David, having a good day?" She asked in a pleasant tone, "I need 10 max heals, 20 heal potions, 5 each of all your berries and a few revive herbs if you have any in stock. I am planning on going on a very long trip," She told the man before her attention was pulled away from the man.

A familiar voice being what had pulled her attention away, of all the people who it could have been she couldn't help the massive smile on her face as she realized just who had called her name, "Zoey?!" She half asked as she turned to the girl. The Dratini being plenty to tell her it was the same girl she had first traveled with all those years ago. Amy hurried over and hugged the girl tightly. "What are you doing here?! last I heard you were going to take on the league? How have you been? How are you Dratini?" SHe asked looking down at the pokemon next to her friend as she asked.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/11 01:24:19 )

Bailey Flowe

Lily trilled from her arms as Bailey and Zale trekked along towards Cilantro City. It was such a beautiful day, it was only expected it would get ruined as she saw a poster hanging from a tree just outside the city. "Strange Pokemon huh? How exciting! I wonder what they're like." She met the gaze of Sale who was looking up at her with a grumpy face. With a laugh she bent down and scratched his neck where he liked it. "Oh you're fine Zale, every Pokemon is special, and we're going to find out how each one is unique and special and show it to the world. Like you. You like soaking in the sun and helping others instead of fighting and that's why we're such good friends. Lily here would rather be cuddled than floating in a lake getting constant water. " She nuzzled Lily's lilypad on her head. " Silly girl." She set her down and pulled out a water bottle and poured some on top of the Lotad.

Lily splashed around and trilled in it happily for a little while. Once satisfied, Bailey picked her back up and they moved onward into the city. Zale kept close to her legs, not wanting to move into the city. "Want to go back into your pokeball for now?"

"Saur." Zale confirmed.

One handed she tapped his pokeball on her waist and than adjusted Lily again as Zale disappeared in a flash of light back into his ball. "Okay, let's find the pokemart to restock on supplies and than find out what's going on with that poster. I'm sure officer Jenny will know what's going on."
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.