Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Podcast Recommendations?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 07:14:54 )

Hi! I am Nelle and I am looking for podcast recommendations!

I have Google podcasts!

Some of my interests are self improvement, history, real crime, anime/manga, and video games.

I am really open to any recommendations though!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 08:40:54 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

The only podcast i listen to every time it comes out is "very really good" wich is free on yt. Its made by Kurtis Connor and the guy's humor fits me to a T.
Its just a guy talking about anything, wheter that be a trend, a tiktok, a movie from 30 years ago or some internet drama.
It just reminds me of talking with my friends lol
I put it on while drawing or playing a game
I must say alot of the jokes... have become kinda "inside jokes", as they are starting to reffer to older vids or podcasts so if youd start listening to the newest one with no context it will apear to be very random

I do am curious if you have any recomendations?

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 18:28:21 )

@GoblinsAndTea: I will definitely check it out! That could be fun to listen too! :)

I am new to the realm of podcasts so mainly I have just found like women empowerment podcasts like the ones by Kacia Fitzgerald, Rachel Hollis, and Marie Forleo lol. So I don't have too many recommendations, but I am hoping to branch out. :)

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/19 16:02:49 )
the only one I've really listened to is Chilluminati. They talk about aliens, cryptids, and other creepy stuff. :) but in a funny way.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 04:02:05 )

Thank you for the recommendations everyone
Questing

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/4 13:55:21 )

I've been listening to Dead Meat podcast, which is like deeper looks into horror movies.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.