Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] Tropical Trainer, Short Circuit, Etc. [B] Beanie Doll, & Porcelain Doll

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 21:25:18 )
@Aisukohi: , I will.

Donator — Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/24 02:18:17 )

@Aisukohi: ill buy protagonist if still available! ty :)
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/27 15:39:12 )
@Aisukohi: ! Good morning, & I would love to buy Cyberonica & Steamrose for 2K, please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/6 03:11:30 )
@Rayon Declaire: So sorry for the wait! If you're still interested, please feel free to send a trade. No hard feelings if not!

@Qiqi Agatha: Sure thing! Thanks for buying!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/6 20:07:45 )
@Aisukohi: , problem.
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/7 00:16:15 )
@Borealis: Trade coming your way, and thanks for buying!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/7 00:22:17 )
@Borealis: You're welcome, and enjoy those items! The ones in the bundle are particularly good!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/2 15:40:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: I'm okay and yourself
? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 03:28:39 )
@star2000shadow: I'm doing all right.
Also about the trade we have, I'll be happy to accept as is if you are? I legit don't remember how much I asked for in volts, but I think that's enough. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:55:14 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Aisukohi:
@star2000shadow: I'm doing all right.
Also about the trade we have, I'll be happy to accept as is if you are? I legit don't remember how much I asked for in volts, but I think that's enough. xD

oh okay sure, and i just saw the new items and gah I WANT 'makes grabby hands at the new crate items' so now i have to start saving all over and find someone selling haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 00:28:07 )
@star2000shadow: No problem, and I know! These new items are so good!
Just need you to accept the trade and it'll be finalized. :) Thanks for buying!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 04:56:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: and thank you for selling 'nods'...'goes to look at your sell list again' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 05:04:56 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: could i work on buying one of your Tropical Trainer's? <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:21:04 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@aisukohi: Hiya! Could I possibly buy the following? I left at some point before the Reaping Ritual of 2020 and just came back last night so I could use some help catching up. Preferably without breaking my bank too much.

- 1x Reaping Ritual Bundle
- 3x Reaping Ritual Goodie Bags

If I did my math correctly it should be about 8.5k Volts? I think.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/24 23:45:17 )
@star2000shadow: Sure! If you'd still like the Tropical Trainer, just confirm and I'll start the trade. Sorry, I've been away over the last week or so.

@Lithinel: I apologize for the wait! Are you still interested in the above-mentioned items? If so, I can start a trade?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/25 00:26:55 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: Okay 'nods' I'll work on getting the volts for it Thank you so much. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/25 00:31:23 )
@star2000shadow: Alrighty, I'll start the trade and I'll put the volt amount in the title of the trade. :) No rush, and thanks for buying!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/25 00:35:49 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: and thank you for selling. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/25 00:38:40 )
@star2000shadow: You're welcome, and also meant to say that I love your avi. <3
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/25 01:26:21 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: aww thanks. I'm still debating on her but I so appreciate that. Your's is pretty cool looking to. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.